Wednesday, 20 February 2013

Simon Says Stamp Challenge 200: Which Way?

Happy Wednesday everyone!

Today I have my Simon Says Stamp Challenge guest designer make to share with you.


This week's challenge is ...
#200 Which Way?
(use an arrow)

As always, Heidi will be giving one lucky entrant a $50 voucher to shop at the fabulous Simon Says Stamp Store!


For this week's challenge I decided to make a bookmark using my unused-until-now (*blush*) MFT Bookmark Duo die-namics & stamp set and MFT Lead the Way die-namics:


I kept the bookmark fairly flat so it wasn't too bulky to use, but I did pop up on foam pads the aqua/brown spotty circle with the arrow cut out to give a bit of dimension (although it's quite difficult to see in the photo).



Thanks so much for stopping by today!  Hope you have a great Wednesday!

Hugs,



Click on the pics to be taken straight to the product page at the Simon Says Stamp store:


11 comments:

  1. Fantastic bookmark, Simonne! Very creative design!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so totally cute! I love this idea!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous bookmark Sem :-) I just LOVE everything about this ,,, fanbloomintastic !! :-)
    The book you chose made me laugh too ,,, it does look like a boring bedtime read ,,, lol :-)

    Luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a good idea to make a bookmark! Great take on the challenge, Sem!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A fabulous bookmark Sem, a great design and colours - I love your sentiment - it's brilliant!!!

    hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this bookmark Sem, terrific sentiment and my sentiment's exactly - I would have fallen asleep too ! I'll lend you something more saucy if you like !!! ROFL !

    I had a blush too with the card I made, first time I cracked open this set of MFT's !

    Those are yummy papers too !

    Lots of love to you,

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your bookmark...so unique!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your fabulous bookmark Sem.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous bookmark!! And I just love the sentiment too :)

    *mwah*
    Steph
    Simon Says Stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is the best book marker ever!! Love that great sentiment!! I need that one!! :)

    hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  11. you made a fantastic bookmark, i love it. and you gave me an idea to make one to. greatings Malika (Belgium)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to pop by and for leaving me a comment! I hope you have a wonderful day! Hugs, Sem x