Wednesday, 6 February 2013

Simon Says Stamp Challenge 198: Have a Heart

Happy Wednesday everyone!

I'm thrilled to announce that I have been invited to be the guest designer for the Simon Says Stamp Challenge this month! Woo-hoo! Huge thanks to Heidi, Lols, Jo and the rest of the SSS team for having me!



This week's challenge is ...
#198 Have a Heart

As always, Heidi will be giving one lucky entrant a $50 voucher to shop at the fabulous Simon Says Stamp Store!


For this week's challenge card I decided to use my neglected unused *blush* My Favorite Things First Class Friends die-namics and stamp set. I paired it with paper from my Carta Bella Devoted 6x6 paper pad. The small hearts were cut using the heart die from my My Favorite Things Notched Tags die-namics set.  I followed the great sketch #142 at Sunday Sketch and Stamp:




Thanks so much for stopping by today!  Hope you have a great Wednesday!

Hugs,




12 comments:

heidy said...

Congrats Simonne,and as always your card is gorgeous!!
XXX Heidy

Lin said...

Welcome, Sem - I love your card using such fun papers and wonderful elements!

Uma said...

lovely card, very creative with your stamping. Thank you for joining us at Sunday Sketch & Stamp.

email: Steph@SimonSaysStamp.com said...

Gorgeous card, Sem! I love the papers you used and the layout is stunning!

*mwah*
Steph
Simon Says Stamp!

debby4000 said...

Oh this is absolutely gorgeous
luv
Debby

Rica said...

Hi Sem, great to have you with us!!
Your card is stunning, such a fabulous design and colours - such wonderful details!!

hugs
Heather xx

catherine said...

This is great and thanks for joining us on Sunday Sketch and Stamp this week
x catherine

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Sem :-) I love the papers and little love letter, so very cute ! Fabulous die cuts too, the postage stamps are brill ! :-)

It's lovely to have you joining us this month,,, welcome aboard :-)

luv
Lols x x x

Melissa Bove (SCS ~ Melissa1872) said...

Absolutely gorgeous card Sem!! Love it!!

We are thrilled to have you with us all month!!

hugs...
Melissa
Simon Says DT

Sarah J. Moerman said...

Beautiful card! Great mix of patterns and I love the little love letter! Thanks for guest designing with us for the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!

Lisa Carroll said...

Welcome to the team, Sem! SO sorry I didn't comment before now, but we are lucky to have you and your talent with us this month! This card is AMAZING... I'm so inspired by your perfect design! xx

Barb Ghig said...

This is such a beautiful card...I love all the pretty colors and elements!