Tuesday, 19 February 2013

SCRS98B - Expecting Emily Color Challenge

Hi everyone!

Today I have my Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps Challenge #98 card to share!  This week we have a color challenge (yellow, brown, light pink, bright pink):


For my challenge card I decided to ink up Expecting Emily and paired her with my Crate Paper 'Little Bo Peep' 6x6 paper pad.  I also followed the fab sketch over at Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge 178:


Supplies
SCRS Expecting Emily rubber stamp
Memento Tuxedo Black ink pad
Copic markers
Crate Paper 'Little Bo Peep' 6x6 paper pad
Bazzill Kraft & Cream cardstock
Spellbinders Circles Nestabilities dies
Baker's Twine
WOC Small Gardenia (PM-00120)
WOC Baby Pink Aster Daisy (FS-00083)

Be sure you stop by the SCRS blog to see all the samples from the rest of the DT and read how to enter and what you can win for participating.

Finally, as we're not having a new release this month, Sparkle is holding a month-long a sale at the SCRS store! Just enter the code VALENTINE to get 15% off your entire order:


Thanks so much for stopping by today, and I hope you all have a great Tuesday!

Hugs,.

No comments: