Friday, 11 January 2013

Sparkle Creations January Previews - Chocolate Box Ruby

Hi everyone and welcome to the first day of the Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps January previews! Today we are excited to show you Chocolate Box Ruby who comes with two darling sentiments. All new stamps will be available to buy tomorrow (Saturday 12th January 2013).

For my card I followed the wonderful January sketch at The Craft's Meow.  I loved the sketch so much that I tried to follow it pretty much to the letter:



Be sure to visit the rest of the wonderful SCRS designers for more peeks of Chocolate Box Ruby. Sparkle will be giving away a Chocolate Box Ruby rubber stamp to one lucky person! For a chance to WIN, you need to visit and comment on all of the designers' Chocolate Box Ruby blog posts (listed below) and leave a comment on the SCRS blog post. You have until midnight EST tonight to comment.


I hope you all have a great Friday! We'll be back tomorrow for release day!

Hugs,

15 comments:

Barb Ghig said...

No problem...I'll stop back later to see what you created...I'm sure it will be lovely :-)

Alina said...

Wonderful card! Love the shabby shic look on your card!

Kathy said...

Sweet card. Love the use of the doily, ribbon and bow.

Alanna said...

Super cute card. I love this image.

Olivia said...

This is so gorgeous...love the vintage look to this.

heidy said...

Such a cute card Simonne!!
XXX Heidy

greggers said...

Oh wow love the combination of lace and chocolate! Make me want to go grab a box for myself. Super card! TFS

Sue D said...

Gorgeous card--love the paper and embellishments.

Margo said...

Oh what a WONDERFUL card! Love your color choices and use the doily and buttons! :) Gives this a vintage and sweet look at the same time! Beautifully done! :)

Crafty Math Chick said...

Lovely shading! The doily reminds me of that paper they include with chocolate boxes, very clever!

Stephanie Kraft said...

Beautiful, Sem! LOVE the soft coloring!

Robin said...

Nicely done

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

OMGosh this is so adorable, what a fabulous card design, love the coloring.

Laura Love said...

HOLY WOW! This is GORGEOUS! I love the vintage feel and that gorgeous doily! Beautiful job!

Sharri said...

Beautiful card! I love the vintage feel with the fun image and sentiment chocolate theme! Thank you for joining us at TCM for this months sketch challenge!
Sharri

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails