Tuesday, 4 December 2012

Whimsy Prints Blog Hop WINNER!

Happy Tuesday everyone!

I'm just popping on here to announce the winner of my Whimsy Prints Blog Hop candy draw.

I plugged the numbers into random.org and out came ...


... number 9, which means Carla Suto is the lucky winner!

Congratulations Carla!  Please email Denise at whimsystamps@gmail.com to claim your prize (be sure to pop "Whimsy Print Blog Hop winner" in the subject).

Thank you to everyone who hopped along with us and left such wonderful comments! :)


Finally, I am excited to announce that I am putting together some blog candy for when I reach 700 followers!! (Not long to go now!) I'm ordering from several different places, so I hope that it will be a candy that you will want to enter. But it is for my followers only, as I want to say thank you for being there and always taking the time to visit little old me!  So watch this space! :)

Hope you have a great day!

Hugs,

2 comments:

Carla S. said...

Yippee! I am thrilled to have won! Thanks for the fun hop and the chance to win the beautiful prints!

Sharon Fritchey said...

Congrats to the winner and you getting almost 700 followers! WOOHOO!