Monday, 10 December 2012

Whimsy Poinsettia

Hi everyone!  I hope you had a great weekend.  We planned to decorate our Christmas tree yesterday afternoon, but unfortunately a few things conspired against us, lol!  Hopefully we will get it finished later tonight after dinner. :)

This morning I have a quick Christmas card to share that I made with the poinsettia stamp from one of the older Whimsy Stamps rubber stamp sets called Vintage Christmas. I adore this set!


Colouring has been done with Copic makers. Papers are from the 12x12 Authentique 'Wonder' line and have been distressed with Vintage Photo ink.

I would like to enter this card into a couple of challenges:

http://craftymesschallengeblog.blogspot.com/2012/12/23rd-challenge-vintage-christmas.html
http://marksfinestpapers.blogspot.com/2012/12/speedy-fox-and-friends-challenge-137.html

Thanks for dropping by!  Hope you have a great Monday. I will be back tomorrow with my Sparkle Creations challenge card (our last challenge of this year!!)

Hugs,

11 comments:

Caroline said...

WOW stunning card the poinsettia is gorgeous as is the layout. Caroline xxx

Vanja said...

Stunning card, Sem! :)

hugs
Vanja

Hellma said...

This card really represents Christmas for me, lovely.

wannabcre8tive said...

So beautifully done. Thanks, for joining us over at Speedy Fox and Friends.

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous, beautiful card, and fabulous poinsettia.
luv
Debby

Gail said...

Very pretty card. I love your layout, coloring, embellishments, paper....all your cards are lovely and I wish I had time to leave messages on each and every one! --Gail

Riet said...

So beautiful card,I love the image and the papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Pat Garvin said...

This is gorgeous!!Thanks for joining Speedy Fox and Friends.

Lena said...

wow this is amazing! I love it!!! Thanks for joining Speedy Fox and Friends this week.

Kathryn said...

A stunning make x thanks for joining us at Crafty Mess xx

TRACEY MO said...

This is a very gorjuss classic card what a stunning red you have used.

Thanks for joining us at craftymess

Tracey dt