Thursday, 13 December 2012

Christmas Candy Canes

Hi everyone! Today I'd like to share a decorated bag and a handmade box that I made to go with the 2 cards I posted earlier this week.

I decorated a pre-made kraft bag and with Authentique 12x12 'Wonder' paper. I used the gorgeous candy cane stamp from the Whimsy Stamps Vintage Christmas stamp set as the main focal point (coloured with Copics).  This fab stamp set includes several sentiments as well as images, and one of them is the extremely useful "To ... From ..." stamp that I used on the attached tag:


I created an exploding triangle box (think that's what it's called, lol!) from kraft card and decorated it with the same papers. No stamping for this one!


Thanks so much for popping by today - hope you have a great Thursday!

Hugs,

5 comments:

Caroline said...

These are gorgeous I love the beautifully decorated gift bag and the exploding triangle box is stunning. Caroline xxx

Hellma said...

2 stunning Christmas projects.

Sara I. said...

Stunning!! Absolutely amazing projects. xx

Danni said...

Fabulous projects!

Jenny said...

Love the treat bag!