Wednesday, 7 November 2012

Whimsy Silver Fairy

Happy Wednesday everyone!

I was going through my blog at the weekend, updating a few things and doing a bit of general housekeeping, when I spied a few draft blog posts that I never got round to finishing and posting! *rolls eyes* LOL! So today I thought I'd share with you a card that I made for a past issue of the Whimsy Stamps Inspirations Magazine (issue 5, page 42) that I never got round to blogging!  It was for the Company Team-Up feature we did with Cheery Lynn Designs.

The gorgeous rubber stamp is called Silver Fairy and was designed by Sylvia Zet of Wee Stamps for Whimsy Stamps:


I stamped some Whimsy Stamps Lavish Flourishes around the image to frame it and the gorgeous sentiment is from the Whimsy Stamps Winter Notables 1 stamp set.  Papers are from an older Cosmo Cricket 6x6 pad and the snowflake dies are all from Cheery Lynn Designs.

Thanks so much for stopping by today!

Hugs,

6 comments:

ribenaruby said...

Absolutely stunning! Ruby x

debby4000 said...

Oh this is adorable and gorgeous too.
luv
Debby

Squirrel x said...

Wow hun! Your colourwork on this gorgeous fairy from Sylvia is just awesome. Love it! Hugs Sxx

Sylvia Zet said...

GORGEOUS!!

Riet said...

So wonderful card,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

LindaS said...

Wonderful card. Love the colors and coloring and the added snowflakes are perfect.