Tuesday, 6 November 2012

Christmas Card Trio

Hi everyone!

Today I have some Christmas cards to share with you that I made for issue 98 of Cardmaking & Papercraft magazine.  As this commission was published a year ago, I am now finally able to share it on my blog! Yay!

The brief for this commission was to make 3 cards with the Bonus Papers that come as a free pull-out in the middle of the magazine.  The idea is to give readers some inspiration and card ideas that they can make straight away with the papers and 'staple' stash they already have in their cupboards.

For my first card I decided to replicate the star and round baubles from the paper:



For my second card I made a quick and simple tree by punching some scallop circles of green card, cutting them up and sticking them down in a tree pattern:


My final card is very non-traditional in colour, but I actually really love the orange/purple combo! I highlighted the orange/white stripey stockings in my choice of ribbon:


Really quick cards that you can make with you basic craft stash!  Inexpensive and perfect for those last minute cards!

Thanks so much for stopping by today!

Hugs,

4 comments:

heidy said...

Wow love them all Simonne!!
XXX Heidy

Riet said...

What a gorgeous cards.

Hugs Riet.xx

Danni said...

Great cards!!

Jo (Boots the Monkey) said...

Stunning Sem. Love the baubles x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails