Tuesday, 30 October 2012

SCRSC91: Autumn Rin

Hi everyone! Today I have my Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps Challenge card to share!

You have until Sunday 4 November @ 9PM PST to play along with the challenge 91 which is an inspiration challenge ...


For my card I chose to ink up the darling Autumn Rin and paired her with some Basic Grey 'Pyrus' 6x6 paper. For my layout, I followed the sketch at Come and Get It Challenges:


Supplies
Autumn Rin rubber stamp
Memento Tuxedo Black ink; Copic Markers
Basic Grey 'Pyrus' 6x6 paper pad
Bazzill Bitter Chocolate cardstock
Thread & Sewing Macine
Dark Brown seam binding; Cherry Blossom flower
 4mm Gold flatback pearls

Don't forget that ALL Emily stamps are still on sale for another day or so ...


Thanks so much for stopping by! I shall be back later today (4pm UK time) with my Whimsy Stamps October Release card, so I would love to invite you to pop back then. :)

Hope you have a fab day!

Hugs,

5 comments:

heidy said...

Such a beautiful card Simonne!!
XXX Heidy

Judy McKay said...

Great interpretation of the sketch. I love your colour choices and the image. Beautiful card. Thank you for joining us at Come and Get it this week.

Cindy van Oorschot said...

Love your color scheme, and that paper in the background is wonderful. and a great job using the sketch. Thanks for joining us at Come and Get It this week.

Riet said...

So beautiful card,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Meighan Wheller said...

Lovely card Sem! Love the papers you have used and the image is coloured beautifully. Wonderful card and great take on our sketch at Come and Get It. Thanks for joining us this week. Regards Meighan