Tuesday, 25 September 2012

Wee Stamps Holly


Hi everyone! Today is the final day of the Whimsy Stamps September Rubber & Die Release Showcase!

Last Wednesday (19 September) Whimsy Stamps released this month's new rubber designs, Shapeology dies, Whimsy Designer Paper packs and Shape EZ templates. From then until today (25 September) the Whimsy Stamps DT and Special Guests are showcasing these fabulous new goodies with a daily mini blog hop ... and I am part of today's hop!!!

Each mini blog hop has a new release prize hidden somewhere along the way and you have 24hrs to enter each prize draw.

To be entered into today's mini blog hop prize draw, be sure to leave a comment on ALL of the DT's posts listed below by 12.00PM EST tomorrow. All winners will be announced here on the Whimsy blog tomorrow!!

To take a peek at today's fabulous new release creations, please click on the links below...


For my card I used the adorable *new* Wee Stamps Holly stamp together with the *new* Holly and Berries Die:



Remember that the entire new release is available to buy right now from the Whimsy Stamps store along with all your Whimsy favourites.

Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to pop back to the Whimsy blog tomorrow when we will post a list of mini blog hop winners from the past week!

Hugs,

37 comments:

  1. So cute!! Love how you framed the image, and the perfectly tied bow. Gorgeous colors too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such amazing coloring. Love the card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those red and white stripes give this image such a completely different look! Gorgeous.
    Joyce xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Darling card! Soooo super sweet!
    Huggies ~
    Sharron♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh.My.Word! She is just perfectly adorable, and adorably perfect. Wow your colourwork is awesome. Such a gorgeous card. I am so chuffed that I have this little lass on order. Hugs Sxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Sem, sweet card!! Love the combination of papers and the colouring of the image. Hugs Frea

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful Simonne!!
    XXX Heidy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable image and coloring. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow I love the image and that fab holly die. Great colours too,
    Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card, Simonne! I love the papers and the sweet image! Great coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow what a gorgeous card...love the reds and the way you tied it into the beautifully coloured image.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very cute card! Coloring looks great! Hugs...Patti

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a gorgeous card - I just love your coloring on this beautiful new stamp.
    Hugz
    Ea

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a little cutie! I have to put this stamp on my wish list. Great layering and coloring, too.

    ReplyDelete
  15. So cute. Amazing color.

    kdnkdd

    ReplyDelete
  16. I think this image is so sweet _great card love the background papers too

    ReplyDelete
  17. So beautifully coloured. I love the red and pink colour scheme.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Darling card! I love the layers and your gorgeous coloring!
    DeniseB

    ReplyDelete
  19. Very sweet--I like the background paper and your coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh, super cute card, I love the bright green and red together. And this image is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  21. This is adorable. I love, love all the shades of red and the image is just sweet. Fantastic card.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Now that took some work! The white stripes on her scarf are absolutely perfect! Your DP is really beautiful too!
    Hugs
    Tammy Louise

    ReplyDelete
  23. Very cute, lovely image well colored!!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. I love this colour combo and the frame you have used. Gorgeous card. Pat x

    ReplyDelete
  25. Such a beautiful card. I love the colours you used. Hugs! xx

    ReplyDelete
  26. Lovely card and love your coloring for this cute image

    ReplyDelete
  27. What a beautiful card! Love the reds and pinks together!! HUgsxx

    ReplyDelete
  28. Wow stunning card, I so love the image she is super cute. :-) Kerry x

    ReplyDelete
  29. So beautiful card,I love the image and the colours.
    So gorgeous papers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  30. Lovely card. That image is so sweet. cheers Linda

    ReplyDelete
  31. WOWWIE THis is SUPER CUTE!!!! Love the colors, coloring and of course the image!!! Adorable winter card!!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  32. gorgeous card, love the rich colors, image is adorable

    ReplyDelete
  33. SO pretty! Now I'm in the Christmas spirit, lol

    ReplyDelete
  34. Gorgeous card...so cute and love the colour combo! Did you receive my latest e-mails??!! Hugs,
    Janet xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to pop by and for leaving me a comment! I hope you have a wonderful day! Hugs, Sem x