Saturday, 14 July 2012

Sparkle Creations 2nd Anniversary BLOG HOP!

Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps

 2nd Anniversary Hop!
Photobucket

Hi everyone!  As you may have guessed from the title of my post, we are celebrating 2 fabulous years of Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps today with a BLOG HOP!  So if you've happened here by chance, please hop back to the SCRS blog to start hopping.  

I cannot believe how quickly these last 2 years have flown by! Two fabulous years of Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps ... two fabulous years of being on the SCRS DT! I can still remember the utter joy I felt when Sparkle told me about her new stamp company, and how honoured and excited I was when she asked me to be on her very first design team ... and yep, I'm still here, lol!  THANK YOU Sparks - I adore SCRS, I adore my teamies and I adore you!!  I feel so humbled and grateful to know and work with you and the galsl! Thank you! xx

So not only are we here to help Sparkle celebrate 2 years of SCRS, but we are also officially releasing 4 new SCRS images this month -- Birthday Cake Emily, Festive Rin, Party Time Oliver, and Your Highness Lucy. They are ALL available to buy in the SCRS store NOW along with all your SCRS favorites!

Not only are the current DT hopping today, we are also being joined by DT Alumni and Guest Designers! Yeh baby! WOO-HOO!!! An all-star line up!

Did someone mention PRIZES? Hmmmm!  Well, we can't have a hop without prizes can we? I hope you'll be excited to hear that we've hidden TEN single stamp prizes along the way and one lucky winner will win the ENTIRE July release! That is going to be one lucky someone! All you need to do is leave some love at every stop along the hop (...we will be checking, lol!). You have until 11:59 PM EST on Sunday July 15th to leave comments for a chance to win! Winners will be announced on the SCRS blog on Monday.

Before I show you my hop card, I just want to do a little shout out to the super-talented and all-round awesome person who illustrates these fabby stamps - Aki Fukuoka.  Aki is such an amazing artist, and I LOVE working with the images she draws for Sparkle.


For my hop card I used Your Highness Lucy and paired her with some Echo Park Be Mine papers. I love glitter and bling, but must confess that I find it hard to use glitter on cards. It's not because I don't like it but because I can't change it once it's down (I fiddle and faff with pearls and flowers and ribbons for a long time before I finally glue them down!)  But Lucy deserves lots of glitter and bling don't you think?  (she is a 'highness' after all!) so I went to town ... well ... for me anyway, lol!


Thanks so much for stopping by today. Happy hopping and don't forget to leave me a comment before you go to be entered into our prize draws! ;) Now off you hop to Stephanie's blog...

Hugs,


Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps is holding a fantastic 2nd Year Anniversary SALE from July 14th through July 31st 2012 @ midnight EST! Simply enter the code 2YEARSALE when checking out for a huge 25% off your entire order!

36 comments:

  1. Oh wow, your card is breathtaking, Sem! Love the layers of black and pink flowers. Lucy is colored so divinely. The sparkled ribbon add just the touch of bling to your regal card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rinne said it all:) love this card!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card. Love the bling.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Wow! Two colors that I love together! So pretty! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the chic color combo you used. gorgeous card, Sem!

    ReplyDelete
  6. super awesome card...lovin' that pink and grey!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OH Sem! Yes she did need that sparkle. She deserves it! Love the fabulous pinks and the belted ribbon treatment. PERFECT finishing touches AGAIN!!!

    Kerry

    ReplyDelete
  8. she is so adorable, love your great card design

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW.. I love all the sparkle and bling :) off to the hop.. hugs

    ReplyDelete
  10. So pretty, she looks fabulous and I love the way you've coloured her dress, fantastic :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Absolute gorgeous, Sem! LOVE the pink and grey and all the sparkle!

    ReplyDelete
  12. So beautiful card,I love the image and the colours.
    So gorgeous papers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is just gorgeous!! And I love all the glitter!

    ReplyDelete
  14. ooooh so elegant! love the pink and black and all that bling!! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely, lovely card! The colors are super chic!

    //Tabbatha

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous card!! Love the image and colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow!! Everything about this card is just gorgeous! I love the black and pink and bling!

    ReplyDelete
  18. wow this is so awesome! I love the sparkle and bling . It goes perfect with this darling girl

    ReplyDelete
  19. You've made her look so regal. Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  20. agreeing with all of the above, especially about how elegant and regal Lucy looks.

    ReplyDelete
  21. A very chic card for a very chic lady! Great cards!

    ReplyDelete
  22. She's so elegant...a card fit for a princess or a queen! *HUGS*

    ReplyDelete
  23. Wow how Beautiful love the colors and the Layering. the stamp set love the details and the blending. the added Ribbon and bling adds that special touch.
    thanks for sharing and for the chance to win.
    abbraddock@msn.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. Beautiful card and stamp! So classy and elegant! Love the choise of colors!

    ReplyDelete
  25. This is gorgeous sweetie love your colours, hugs Pops x x

    ReplyDelete
  26. Hi Sem
    Beautiful card as always! I must always remind you that I am also you BIG fan too! Thank you for mentioning me on your post :D xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  27. Love the pink and black with the glitter, it soooo screams decadence! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  28. GOREGOUS card...pattern paper, roses, bling and sparkle is beautifully done!!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Absolutely stunning - all of the details are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  30. VERY regal! Loving the bling.

    ReplyDelete
  31. 2 words: GOR-GEOUS. lol! Stunning card Sem - I LOVE that glitzy ribbon slide - it's the perfect touch!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Ooooh! Perfect colour combo to pair with this image, Sem!

    ReplyDelete
  33. She is soooooo pretty! Love how she sparkles! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to pop by and for leaving me a comment! I hope you have a wonderful day! Hugs, Sem x