Tuesday, 10 July 2012

SCRSC83: Cruisin' Chloe

Hi everyone!

Today I have my Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps Challenge #83 card to share with you.

Our current challenge is a Throwback Challenge and we would like to see a new card or creation made with one of the stamps released within our first year. You have until Sunday 15 July @ 9 PM PST (which is Monday 16 July at 5 AM UK time) to play along.


At the end of June we said a fond farewell to Amber, Kerri, Margie, and Savannah. I shall miss each of these wonderful and talented gals very much!  It was a pleasure to work with you all! xx

It's always hard to say goodbye, but we do have new people to welcome to the SCRS team!  This month we have Piali returning to our team and we also have Joni who will be joining us until the end of December.  We also have Yvonne joining us in August, and Danielle will be joining our Senior Design Team!  And last but by no means least, we welcome Leanne Poe as our July Guest Designer.


For my challenge card I chose to use the darling Cruisin' Chloe (how I covet her 'bug', lol!) and the SCRS colours! Since Sparkle is sponsoring Feeling Sketchy for the month of July, I also followed their first sketch of the month for my layout.  You can see the original sketch here on their challenge blog.

Be sure to stop by the SCRS blog to take a peek at what the rest of challenge team B have made:

Piali Biswas
YOU ARE HERE ---> Simonne Clay <--- YOU ARE HERE

We'll be back tomorrow with our 2nd of four July release previews, so I would love to invite you to pop back then (there's prizes!).

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Hugs,

5 comments:

  1. OMG, her car is too cool! Love this!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card, Sem. That car is to cool!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous card,I love the image and your papers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to pop by and for leaving me a comment! I hope you have a wonderful day! Hugs, Sem x