Monday, 9 July 2012

SCRS July Previews: Birthday Cake Emily

Hi everyone!

This month is very exciting for everyone at Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps as we are celebrating our 2 year anniversary! Over the next few days we will be previewing 4 brand new SCRS stamps and today we are excited to show you Birthday Cake Emily who comes with 2 darling sentiments. All new stamps will be available to buy on Saturday 14th July 2012 when we will be holding a special blog hop to celebrate our anniversary!


For my card I wanted to go bright and zingy so I used some old Cosmo Cricket DeLovely 6x6 paper and then followed the MFTWSC78 sketch (from a few weeks ago).  Sorry the photo is not the best. I use my old Windows Image Composer software (so old you haven't been able to buy it for years!) and the free Windows Live Photo Gallery software to edit my photos. I don't have the best digi camera either. Unfortunately, Image Composer has now become corrupt, and no matter what I do I can't make it work any longer, so this photo is a bit pants!  I think most of you will know how the colours are supposed to look re the papers (the yellow is more "yellow" rather than gold) and the pink is a bit warmer.  I added Stickles to the hem of Emily's dress, the flower in her hair, the icing on the cake and the MFT Die-namics Hibiscus flower. I also added some liquid pearls around Emily. It actually looks really pretty IRL and it's a shame the photo doesn't show that!  The fabulous "Happy Birthday" die cut is from the Whimsy Stamps Birthday Sentimentables die set.

Be sure to visit the rest of the fabulous SCRS designers for more peeks of Birthday Cake Emily. Sparkle will be giving away a Birthday Cake Emily rubber stamp to one lucky person! For a chance to WIN, you need to visit and comment on all of the designers' Birthday Cake Emily blog posts (listed below) and leave a comment on the SCRS blog post. You have until midnight EST tonight to comment.

Leanne Poe - July Guest Designer
Piali Biswas
Shaela Odd
YOU ARE HERE ---> Simonne Clay <--- YOU ARE HERE
 Stephanie Kraft
SCRS Blog 

I hope you all have a great day! Some of the team will be back tomorrow with week 2 of our current challenge and then its back to July previews on Wednesday!

Hugs,

15 comments:

  1. So gorgeous! What great colors you used, and your coloring is awesome! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! Emily is utterly adorable and your colouring is amazing (especially her dress! wow!). The colours look amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous coloring and pretty card ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing colouring! Love it...very pretty!
    Joyce xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it!! I love this cute image too! I have a card to post using one of the stamps and loved the stamp. I can't wait to be able to buy some! You did a great job on this card!
    Thanks for sharing.
    Hugs,jen

    ReplyDelete
  6. So beautiful card,I love the image and the colours.
    So gorgeous papers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super fun and bright - love your card as usual! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card, Simonne!! Love the fabulous colors and the new Birthday Cake Emily stamp!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just love it! Those happy cheerful colours are perfect with the new Emily!

    ReplyDelete
  10. SOOOO pretty! I love all the bright colors!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So bright and cheerful! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. OMG I adore this!!!! The colors are fantastic!!!! it knocked my socks off

    ReplyDelete
  13. beautiful!! and WOW your coloring is awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. So, so cute! Great colors and coloring!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to pop by and for leaving me a comment! I hope you have a wonderful day! Hugs, Sem x