Wednesday, 27 June 2012

SCRSC82: Swimming Lucy

Hi everyone! Today I have my Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps Challenge #82 card to share with you. You have until Sunday 1st July @ 9 PM PST to play along with the current challenge which is a 'beach challenge' ...


I decided to use Swimming Lucy from our first ever SCRS release for my card today (who is currently on sale at $6.00!). I paired her with some scrummy Echo Park Paradise Beach 6x6 paper for a very quick CAS card. The clouds were die-cut from White Felt (available here from http://www.sewsweet.co.uk/) using a MFT die-namics clouds die set, and I also used a clear gloss Viva Decor pen to add some bubbles around Lucy (although it's a bit hard to see the effect in the photo).


Our challenge is open to all players. Each challenge a random winner will be chosen, and the winner of challenge #82 will receive a SCRS rubber stamp! In order to qualify for a prize, you must use a Sparkle Creations image on your creation.

Do visit the rest of my SCRS DT sisters who are also posting their challenge cards this week.

Simonne Clay (that's me!)

This is the last SCRS challenge for Amber, Kerri, Sav, Margie and Danielle as the end of June marks the end of their SCRS DT term. I would like to say a personal thank you and farewell to these amazing gals! It's been awesome working with you! You are all super-talented, and although we will no longer be working together at SCRS, I will continue to stalk your blogs and marvel at your stunning creations!

Thanks for dropping by today!

Hugs,

8 comments:

  1. Ha ha! Perfect scene! I wouldn't mind being there right now myself! Very cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous card.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet and relaxing scene, Sem! LOVE the bubbles around her!

    ReplyDelete
  4. AWE love your card! It is super cute! Great DP to go along with this cute stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cute, your coloring is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun summery beach card! Love it

    Shelby

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun card!! These images are just adorable.
    Hugs,jen

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to pop by and for leaving me a comment! I hope you have a wonderful day! Hugs, Sem x