Thursday, 7 June 2012

SCRS June Previews - Beach Chloe

Hi everyone!  Today is the first day of our Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps June previews!  Today the DT are showcasing Beach Chloe who comes with a sentiment that reads "fun in the sun!".  All new stamps will be available to buy on Saturday 9th June 2012.

I paired Beach Chloe with my Echo Park Splash paper and created a sun umbrella for her with my unused-until-now *blush* MFT Die-namics Umbrella die. The beach ball is a stamp from the Karber Kimmie Summer set - I simply omitted adding ink to the little face and then connected the lines once I'd stamped it!


Supplies
SCRS Beach Chloe (available from 9th June 2012)
Memento Tuxedo Black ink pad; ColorBox Creamy Brown chalk ink
Copic markers
Echo Park 'Splash' 6x6 paper pad
Kraft cardstock
Corner rounder punch, Paper distresser
MFT Die-namics Umbrella die
4mm turquoise pearl

Be sure to visit our fabulous SCRS designers for more peeks of Beach Chloe. Sparkle will be giving away a Beach Chloe rubber stamp to one lucky person! For a chance to WIN, you need to visit and comment on all of the designers' Beach Chloe blog posts (listed below) and leave a comment on the SCRS blog post. You have until midnight EST tonight to comment.


I hope you all have a great Thursday! Some of the DT will be back tomorrow with a magical new Karber clear set preview that you won't want to miss!

Thanks so much for dropping by!

Hugs,

13 comments:

  1. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the background on your gorgeous card. Nice job. TFS

    Babe
    youiesmom@att.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this is gorgeous. I love the vibrant colours a bit diferent to the view out of my window. I would love some fun in the sun. Hope all is well with you

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh she is so cute, love your great card design and dp

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great beach scene! Super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun card! I love the papers and the sun rays! Fab coloring! BEAUTIFUL!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous, Sem! Love the PP behind her and the beach ball and umbrella!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card is a very warm summer day for fun.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the bright patterned paper you've chosen for your card and image :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to pop by and for leaving me a comment! I hope you have a wonderful day! Hugs, Sem x