Monday, 14 May 2012

Paris Love

Hi everyone! Today I have a card to share that was published in Whimsy Stamps Inspirations Magazine Issue 7 (page 49).  I made this for the "Three Companies Team-Up" feature, where Whimsy Stamps, Make It Crafty and Little Miss Muffet stamps came together to combine image stamps, background stamps, sentiment stamps and chipboard embellishments.


Background stamp: French Cottage Digi Stamp (Make It Crafty)
Image stamp: La Promenade du Jardin (Little Miss Muffet Stamps)



Sentiment stamp: Thanks a Bunch Notables 2 (Whimsy Stamps)
Chipboard embellishment: N2 Fancy Brooch (Make It Crafty)


I altered the chipboard embellishment by slicing off the bottom part with my craft knife.  I then added some Tim Holtz Picket Fence Crackle Paint and once it was dry sponged over some Vintage Photo distress ink.

It's not very often that I'm happy with the cards I make, but I was really pleased with how this turned out.  I think it's because I took my time over it and spent a few days colouring the image. I do love all things French, so maybe that had something to do with it too, lol!

Thank you so much for stopping by and allowing me to share this with you!

Hope you have a lovely day!

Hugs,

5 comments:

  1. WOW what a amazing card Sem, wonderful work.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful card,I love the images and the colours.
    So gorgeous papers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooo, so fancy! Your coloring is fantastic! Gorgeous scene!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow!! Stunning work of art! Wow!! This is just beyond gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. bonjour
    vraiment superbe ! bravo !

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to pop by and for leaving me a comment! I hope you have a wonderful day! Hugs, Sem x