Friday, 11 May 2012

Magazine Commission: Whimsy Stamps Valerie's Gift

Hi everyone!  Although we're fast approaching Summer, I have a winter-themed birthday card and matching tag to share with you today.

This is the very first commission I did for the UK cardmaking magazine 'Cardmaking & Papercraft' back in 2011. Whenever I make something for the magazine, they own all rights from the moment they receive the project right up until 6 months following publication, which means I can't share photos here on my blog (or anywhere else, for that matter!) for quite a while.  However, this commission was published in issue 97 which was available to buy on 29 September 2011, and so I can now share it here on my blog! :)



I was asked to make a winter-themed birthday card and matching tag for the Subscriber's Supplement of Issue 97.  I used...

Whimsy Stamps Valerie's Gift rubber stamp
(UK/Europe: available HERE from Quixotic Paperie at 20% off!)

Whimsy Stamps Party Mini Letter Seals rubber stamp set
(UK/Europe: also available HERE from Quixotic Paperie at 20% off!)



Quixotic Paperie currently has all Whimsy Stamps on sale at 20% off!!  I've just checked and this sale INCLUDES the very popular Sylvia Zet Wee Stamps and Elisabeth Bell stamps!  So hop on over to the store and grab yourself a bargain!!

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a fab day! I shall be back tomorrow with another Sparkle Creations May Release Preview!

Hugs,

5 comments:

  1. So beautiful card and tag,I love the image and the colours.
    So gorgeous papers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh shes beautiful Simonne!
    XXX Heidy

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous!! Simply fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, these are stunning!! I'm glad you were finally able to share them with us!! I keep telling myself to make more winter things this summer so I'm not swamped when Christmas gets here!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeus creation. Love your design and colors.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to pop by and for leaving me a comment! I hope you have a wonderful day! Hugs, Sem x