Thursday, 5 April 2012

SCRSC76B: Surfing Oliver

"I'm late! I'm late! For a very important date!"
~ White Rabbit, Alice in Wonderland

Hi everyone! Today I have my Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps challenge 76 card to share with you ... even though it's 2 days late!! Sorrrrrrrry! :)

Our challenge this week is a photo inspiration and so I chose to use the darling Surfing Oliver rubber stamp for my card.




Some glossy accents on the lense of his goggles:


and some white gel pen and Stickles glitter glue on the crests of the waves:



Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps challenges are open to all players. Each challenge a random winner will be chosen to receive a SCRS rubber stamp! In order to qualify for a prize, you must use a Sparkle Creations image on your creation. You have until Sunday 8 April @ 9 PM PST to play along with challenge #76.

Thanks for dropping by!

Hugs,

3 comments:

Rachel Parys said...

What an awesome beach scene! That must have taken you a while!!! Great card!

Sheila Sell said...

Another stunning card, Love the way you have done the waves

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card.

Hugs Riet.xx