Tuesday, 3 April 2012

Sew Sweet's 1st Birthday Bash - Day 2


Hi everyone and welcome to Day 2 of the...
Sew Sweet 1st Birthday celebrations!

To celebrate this wonderful occasion, the Sew Sweet DT and guests are posting projects and inspiration using Sew Sweet products all week on the Sew Sweet blog ... and today it's my turn!

As soon as Emma told us about the birthday celebrations I immediately knew that I just had to make a card using my My Favorite Things Die-namics Sew Nifty and Stamp Set.  I also wanted to join in with the current MFT Wednesday Stamp Club Sketch Challenge (MFTWSC65) and the sketch this week was perfect!!


I used some of the *new* Cotton Twill Measuring Tape ribbon (which was just perfect for this card!), some Pink Button Twine wrapped around the cotton reel, and a pink button from the 50g Baby Pink Mixed Button Bag and a cream button from the 50g Vintage Lace Mixed Button Bag.

As I said in my post on Sunday, I feel extremely blessed and honoured to be on the Sew Sweet Design Team. Emma stocks the most fabulous products (and at the most fabulous prices, too!) and I am beyond grateful that I get to help showcase them!

Emma - thank you sweetie, you are the best and I am proud and privileged to call you my friend! This card is dedicated to YOU! And here's to Sew Sweet continual growth and success! :)  HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

Don't forget that if you place an order at the Sew Sweet store this week (2-6 April) you will win a fabulous prize that could be a fabulous £50.00 gift voucher! Woo-hoo!

And that's not all - every day this week (2-6 April) Emma is giving away a goodie bag worth £10.00 to a random Sew Sweet blog commenter! 5 days means 5 goodie bags and 5 chances to win! All you need to do is make sure you leave a comment on each Sew Sweet blog post each day this week, Monday to Friday!

Thank you for dropping by and I hope you have a fabulous Tuesday!

Hugs,

9 comments:

  1. Oh my this is awesome ;o)
    I love it!

    Janneke XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Simonne, its cards like this that make me want to start card making again : )
    Love everything about it, Thank you so much for the beautiful inspiration and for being an amazing designer for Sew Sweet xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooh what a stunning card, love it
    hugs andrea

    ReplyDelete
  4. It´s very beautiful ! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so unique! I love the stamped images, the papers, and the spool! Fantastic job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful card.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a gorgeous card. Love the tape measure.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to pop by and for leaving me a comment! I hope you have a wonderful day! Hugs, Sem x