Tuesday, 17 April 2012

SCRSC77B: Daffodil Charlotte

Hi everyone! It's time for another Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps Challenge and this week we have a gorgeous spring colour challenge for you ...


For my challenge creation I inked up Daffodil Charlotte and paired her with some gorgeous MME Miss Caroline Dolled Up 6x6 paper which has the perfect colour palette for this challenge:


Supplies
SCRS Daffodil Charlotte rubber stamp
(This stamp is also available HERE from My Mum's Craft Shop for those of you in UK/Europe)
Memento Tuxedo Black ink
Copic Markers
Kraft, White, Coredinations Colorcore Heartfelt & Aegean cardstock
MME Miss Caroline Dolled Up 6x6 paper pad
Back2Basics Straight Edge 148mm Square White card blank
Stickles Glitter Glue
MFT Die-namics Prima Donna Petals
MMCS Yellow Hydrangea Daisy and WOC Turquoise Sweetheart Blossom
4mm flatback pearls
7mm Pale Blue satin ribbon
Turquoise/White Twill Stripe ribbon (from www.sewsweet.co.uk)


Products highlighted in pink are available from My Mum's Craft Shop.

I was super excited to use my new MFT Die-namics Prima Donna Petals die for the first time!! This die set has been on my wishlist for ages, and I was so pleased to finally buy it from My Mum's Craft Shop! I used one of my favourite ribbons ever - May Arts Striped Twill Ribbon - from www.sewsweet.co.uk and such a bargain at only 55p per yard!!  Oh, and I also added some Stickles to the drips of water coming out of the watering can, but it's a little hard to see in the photo!

Be sure to visit the rest of the SCRS Challenge Team B designers to take a peek at their gorgeous challenge creations this week:


If you''d like to play along, be sure to link up your entry on the challenge post over at the SCRS blog. You have until Sunday 22 April at 9pm PST (Monday 23 April at 5am UK time) to enter.  Remember that in order to qualify for our fabby prize, you must use a Sparkle Creations image on your creation.

Thanks so much for stopping by today and I hope you have a fabulous Tuesday!

Hugs,

5 comments:

  1. LOVE her apron! She is a cute image! Now I'm going to have to get out that paper pad today, I haven't used it yet!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just the most gorgeous-ness! Love it! Love your colouring with paper piecing combo! Thanks for popping by - and I'm glad you enjoyed the article *blush*! Hope you are having a good week! kimx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful card,I love the image and the colours.
    So gorgeous papers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous!!! Love everything about this fabulous card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH, Sem!!! This card is STUNNING! I love the coloring of that dress--amazing! LOVE your shadows and I LOVE those papers! I'm in love with this entire card:) YOU ROCK!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to pop by and for leaving me a comment! I hope you have a wonderful day! Hugs, Sem x