Friday, 13 April 2012

SCRS April Previews - Karber set

Hi everyone and welcome to our second day of Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps April release previews!

So sorry that my post is late!  I am in the UK and so schedule my SCRS posts for 5am my time. I checked this post was set to 'schedule' before turning in for the evening last night, and of course stupid Mr Blogger has turned it into 'draft'. I've only just come online (9.17am my time) for the first time this morning and found that this post didn't post! Grrrr!! I'd love to know why that happens!

Anyway, rant over, lol! Today some of the DT are showcasing the darling new Karber stamp set. This is a clear acrylic set with 4 images and 3 sentiment stamps. All new stamps will be available to purchase from the SCRS store tomorrow!


I followed this week's Mojo Monday sketch #236. I pulled out my Fancy Pants Beach Babe 6x6 paper pad from last summer and paired it with some Coredinations Colorcore card (love that you can sand it and make it look weathered!). The "Happy Summer" sentiment stamped in pink at the top of the card is part of this new stamp set.  I finished it off with some Polka Dot Satin Ribbon, a magenta button from the 50g Summer mixed Button bag and some Natural Kraft Button Twine all from www.sewsweet.co.uk of course! :)

Be sure to visit our fabulous designers for more peeks of this cute Karber stamp set. Sparkle will be giving away a Karber stamp set to one lucky person! For a chance to WIN, you need to visit and comment on all of the designers' Karber blog posts (links listed below) and then pop back to the SCRS blog and leave a comment there. You have until midnight EST tonight to comment.


I hope you all have a great Friday! We will see you tomorrow for the final day of previews!


Hugs,

14 comments:

  1. that hair is amazing! love the bright colours (you know me) stunning Simonne
    emma x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a funny card !! I love it ;)
    Isa

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is too stinkin' cute! What a fun background and colors, wish I was at the beach!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the bright green and pink colors in the card...her bathing suit is so cute!
    Thanks for sharing and a chance to win.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww...what a cutie! Love the bright, happy, summer colors you used...just adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  6. No worries about being late...It was well worth the wait! Love this card. you did an amazing job. Love this set:)

    Julie
    Cricut Chick

    ReplyDelete
  7. All creations I have seen are lovely, but this one so far is my favorite, love the color coordination. The set stands out beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a gorgeous card.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful and adorable! Love the layout and your coloring is out of this world!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just too cute for words! She looks so happy and cheerful!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You've done a great job with this adorable stamp. I love her blond hair!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Shiny card!! Love it! You are all great designers!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the bright and happy card this turned out. Great job. Olivia

    ReplyDelete
  14. Super cuteness!!! Very summery indeed! Love the color combos on this card, too!! (:

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to pop by and for leaving me a comment! I hope you have a wonderful day! Hugs, Sem x