Thursday, 12 April 2012

SCRS April Previews - Baseball Oliver

Hello everyone and welcome to the first day of our Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps April previews!

Today we are excited to show you Baseball Oliver who comes with the sentiment "play ball". All new release stamps will be available to buy on Saturday 14th April 2012 from the SCRS store!


For my card, I used one of my fave MME paper pads 'Lime Twist - Fly A Kite' and followed Kim's fabby April sketch.  I also used my MFT Die-namics Stacking Stars die set on this card (love my Die-namics, lol!).

The eagle-eyed among you will see the boo-boo I've made! When I showed this card to my hubby, he said "it's great ... but he should have socks on not bare legs!" - Oops!! Apologies to all the baseball fans out there! You'll just have to imagine that Oliver is playing baseball with his friends at the local park rather than being kitted out in full uniform, lol! ;)

Be sure to visit our fabulous SCRS designers for more peeks of Baseball Oliver. Sparkle will be giving away a Baseball Oliver rubber stamp to one lucky person! For a chance to WIN, you need to visit and comment on all of the designers' Baseball Oliver blog posts (listed below) and then hop back to the SCRS blog and leave a comment there. You have until midnight EST tonight to comment.


I hope you all have a great Thursday! We'll be back tomorrow with a darling new Karber clear set preview!

Thanks so much for dropping by!

Hugs,


10 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, love those stars. I wouldn't even have noticed about the socks if you hadn't of said! Love your colouring, as always! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great choice with those vibrant colours!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome boy card!!! I love the colors! I have the worst time with boy cards. (I want to embellish them too much!) :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE your great design and colors you used with this cute new image.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So adorable! Loving the new Oliver!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the colours and the stars!

    ReplyDelete
  8. OHHHHH! This is the cutest little card--LOVE your extra stars and your coloring! FAB JOB!

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW! everyone did an amazing job on the cards...I love all the colors and the stamps are the cherry on the top! Love it!

    Julie
    Cricut Chick

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome card, Sem! I love the color combo!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to pop by and for leaving me a comment! I hope you have a wonderful day! Hugs, Sem x