Saturday, 10 March 2012

Sparkle Creations March Release Day!

Hi everyone and welcome to Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps March RELEASE DAY!

Today we are showcasing the final stamp of this month's release - Mr. and Mrs. - but as I wasn't able to join in the 'Engaged Lucy' previews on Thursday, I also have my Engaged Lucy card to show you today as well! All new release stamps are available to buy RIGHT NOW from the Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps Store.

I followed Deconstructed Sketch 42 for my first card:


Recipe
Stamps: SCRS Engaged Lucy rubber stamp
Markers: Copics
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black ink pad; Versamagic Dew Drop Jumbo Java chalk ink
Card: Bazzill Bitter Chocolate
Paper: MME 6x6 Honey Cake
Spellbinders Nestabilities dies: Large Standard Circles & Small Standard Circles
MFT Die-namics dies: Mini Rolled Roses and Open Scallop Border
Whimsy Shapeology die: Country Heart
Embellies: Pearls & gems


Recipe
Stamps: SCRS Mr and Mrs rubber stamp
Markers: Copics
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black ink pad; Tim Holtz Vintage Photo distress ink
Card: Bazzill Kraft
Paper: Basic Grey 6x6
Spellbinders Nestabilities die: Ovals
Whimsy Shapeology die: Corners
Embellies: Ribbon, pearls, rose, glitters

Be sure to visit the rest of the fabulous SCRS designers for more peeks of Mr. and Mrs.. Sparkle will be giving away a Mr. and Mrs. rubber stamp to one lucky person! For a chance to WIN, you need to visit and comment on all of the designers' Mr. and Mrs. blog posts (listed below) and then leave a comment on the SCRS blog. You have until midnight EST tonight to comment.


I hope you enjoy our new release! Thanks for stopping by and I'll be back later with a better photo! :)

Hugs,

14 comments:

  1. Such beautiful cards, I adore the married couple and love the bling on that engagement ring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beatufil! I have blogged about you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pink/brown on the engagement card, and the wedding card is to die for! Both are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both cards are gorgeous.love the richness of your colors and fab coloring as always. Olivia

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful card--x2! LOVE that engagement ring! And I LOOOOOOOOOVE your veil on the Mrs.:) FAB!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG! LOVE this wedding card you created. I may just have to buy this one so I can KopyKat your great card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow your cards are beautiful!

    Hugs
    Paola ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG your wedding card is just GORGEOUS! Love all the details and the colouring is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful cards! Lovely colors and awesome work on the design. :)

    health club marketing

    ReplyDelete
  10. 2 gorgeous cards. i l,ove the wedding image.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful cards,I love pink card

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you for your wonderful use of backgrounds. I always have trouble incorporating backgrounds effectively.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to pop by and for leaving me a comment! I hope you have a wonderful day! Hugs, Sem x