Thursday, 8 March 2012

Sparkle Creations March Previews - Engaged Lucy

Hello everyone and welcome to the first day of our March previews!

Today we are excited to show you Engaged Lucy! All new stamps will be available to buy on Saturday, March 10th, 2012.


Unfortunately I don't have a card to share with you yet. I have been extremely ill for almost 2 weeks now and although I have started to turn a corner, all I could do yesterday was stamp and colour the hair/skin before my head started spinning! I will have an 'Engaged Lucy' card for you, hopefully later today. It's also birthday today, but to be honest I don't feel like celebrating at the moment, especially considering I have spent the last week and half in bed! So we have postponed the celebrations until I'm feeling better, which is a bit disappointing, but necessary.  Please accept my profuse apologies and thank you for bearing with me at this time.

In the meatime be sure to visit the rest of the SCRS designers for peeks of Engaged Lucy. Sparkle will be giving away an Engaged Lucy rubber stamp to one lucky person! For a chance to WIN, you need to visit and comment on all of the designers' Engaged Lucy blog posts (listed below) and leave a comment on the SCRS blog. You have until midnight EST tonight to comment.


Hugs,

5 comments:

  1. get better...hopefully well enouph to show us your amazing card

    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a cute stamp set!! Hope you feel better soon! HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you tooooo! May all your wishes come true!! That's ok you don't have a card cuz heck Sparkle has not even posted winners from last months preview or posted winners from a couple challenges!!! Hugs, Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you feel better soon:) HUGS!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you are feeling better soon! Olivia

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so sorry to hear how sick you've been in the past two weeks. I hope you start feeling better soon.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to pop by and for leaving me a comment! I hope you have a wonderful day! Hugs, Sem x