Tuesday, 27 March 2012

By LORI Designs EASTER BLOG HOP!


Hi everyone! Today at By LORI Designs the DT are holding a special Easter BLOG HOP - yay!  You should have hopped here from Hannah's blog.  If you didn't, hop on back to the beginning at the BLD shop as you don't want to miss a thing! :)

We have a tonne of awesome images to showcase today, not least the fabulous *new* Bug & Roo digi stamps by the uber-talented Hannah!  I'm sure you will agree that they are totally adorable:


My daughter was sat with me when I was deciding which image to use for my blog hop creation, and she immediately picked out Puddle Jumper Easter Lyla and asked me to make an Easter card for her with it!  How could I say no? LOL! The egg basket and sentiment are actually part of the digi image.  All I did was separate and resize them, as I wanted them to go on a separate sentiment panel. Then I resized Lyla, printed her out, coloured her with Copics and popped her up! :)  I followed Jen's delicious Deconstructed Sketch #44 and used some yummy MME Lime Twist Life of the Party 6x6 papers as Erin just loves bright, zingy colours:



It wouldn't be a hop without a prize would it? Well check this out - the wonderful and sweet Lori is giving a $20 shop credit to one lucky winner - EEK! How awesome is that? If you want to be added to the draw for this yummy prize, be sure to comment on every DT members blog hop post (links listed below)!


Thanks so much for stopping by today and now it's time for you to continue the hop at Tina's amazing blog!

Hope you have a great Tuesday!

Hugs,

22 comments:

  1. Super cute! Those are some of my most fav papers!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Easter card, she is fab x
    Wendy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, Simmone!!! Love the horizontal panel with the sentiment, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is so cute card!! coloring is amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awe, your little lady is so cute! I love the fresh colours you used and the pretty trims. Lots and lots of pretty layers! You and your DD both have good taste! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Soooo darn adorable! I love it all...the colors, your coloring of course and your choice of image...I wanted her to be showcased and I am glad you used Lyla!! Thanks Sweet Friend!! ♥LORi

    ReplyDelete
  7. a lovely card, cute and colourful

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love Lyla! Especially how you super-sized her for this card! I love that with Digis you can divide and conquer!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a just a whole bunch of happiness! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Absolutely beautiful. I love how you enlarged Lyla and placed the sentiment and basket together.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very pretty card and your papers are so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  12. OMG! She's too STINKIN CUTE! Love everything about this!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the whole package, the ALL the pretty colors you used, All the layers, and the most FUN the image!! Beautiful coloring too!!
    Too Cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Isnt it great when our kids inspire us to create...love your card!

    ReplyDelete
  15. So pretty and such a great use of those lovely papers with that super cute image :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great colors and design. Absolutely beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Very cute! I love all the pattern paper on your card and the little girl image is super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is so cute! I love your take on the sketch and your coloring if fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh Simmone this is amazing! I love how you added this little bunny basket to the sentiment. The colors are super fun. Your take on Jen's latest sketch is perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to pop by and for leaving me a comment! I hope you have a wonderful day! Hugs, Sem x