Thursday, 2 February 2012

Where I work...

Hi everyone!  Hope you're keeping warm this cold Thursday - brrrr!

I don't have a card to share today, but I thought it would be fun to post a few photos of where I craft instead. I use our dining room table (not lucky enough or rich enough to have my own craft room, lol!) which is beautiful solid oak, hence why I have a table protector plus a piece of red spotty vinyl tablecloth covering the top to protect it!



These photos were taken a few weeks ago when I was working on the January SCRS release.

My Copic Ciaos are kept in the 36 pen plastic holder thingies that they came in, sorted by colour.  I then keep the few promarkers that I own along with the few Copic sketch markers that I also own in a (clean!) Walls ice cream plastic container!  The 12x12 white plastic box in the top right of the photo holds all my 12x12 card stock (mostly Coredinations and kraft).  I keep the majority of my small collection of nesties in CD cases.  I've stuck bits of magnetic strips to both sides so that one CD case holds 2 sets of nesties.  The only machine I owned until recently is an old Cuttlebug. I won a Grand Calibur from Echo Park just before Christmas, but as it's too big to be put away in my crafting cupboard, it remains in its shipping box until I can find a home for it!  I have to be able to clear everything away at the end of the day as we do actually use this dining table to eat, lol!

It's a great room to craft in as I have our stereo in there and my piano is along the wall behind where I sit.  The room also has french doors which open onto the patio, which is lovely in the summer.  The room looks smaller than it is in real life.  When the weather gets better, I will take some more from outside so you can see all the mess which is currently out of shot, lol!

Hope you have a great day!

Hugs,

3 comments:

  1. Nice to see where you create all your masterpieces - looks like you're a nice tidy crafter, wouldn't dare share my space!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its's always nice to see where creations tkae place, my craft space is the lounge floor, my craft stuff is in the loft :-( x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to pop by and for leaving me a comment! I hope you have a wonderful day! Hugs, Sem x