Tuesday, 28 February 2012

The Greeting Farm March Previews: Sitting Casual

Hi everyone! Today is the 4th day of The Greeting Farm March previews and we are previewing the adorable "Sitting Casual" rubber stamp set.

For my first creation I followed the Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge 153 and used some Echo Park Time & Seasons paper (from the 12x12 collection kit).  The alpha stickers are from the Echo Park Dots & Stripes Metropolitan collection kit.  Buttons and seam binding from http://www.sewsweet.co.uk


For my second card I created a kraft base and then cut some strips of paper from my Echo Park This & That Charming collection kit for Ian to sit on.  I stamped one of the 2 sentiments that come in the stamp set just above his head in Walnut Stain distress ink.  A really simple card, but I think it works! :)


Want to WIN "Sitting Casual?" Pop over to the TGF blog to see how to enter. You have until 11pm CST tonight to leave comments on all of the DT preview posts and we'll announce the winner tomorrow when we will be previewing the last of this month's release.

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Hugs,

31 comments:

  1. Beatiful cards, as always! I love the new stamp sets. This one is the custest!

    -Annie Rose

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh awesome, love the different shading on his hair for these two, and the paper piecing looks great

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous cards I especially love the first one
    Hugs louise xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a funny cards !! I like them, the picture of the little boy and sofa are amazing ! :D Hugs, Isa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sem these cards are both gorgeous! I am really in love with your colours on the first one though! Fabulous!

    Arabella

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Sem your cards are amazing! The colouring is just stunning! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the way you have coloured their hair!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just love your cards! Beautiful! Especially love the red chair pattern on the first card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. love both cards but especially the first one x

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are adorable! I love the fabric on the chair.

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are both great!!! I really love the colors in the first card, very manly!

    ReplyDelete
  12. So cute! you did so great! xo

    ReplyDelete
  13. "Sitting Casual" soooooo cute .. me wantzit :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. WOW both your cards are Awesome!!
    hugs, Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  15. I really love the first one--the fabric chair, wallpaper, etc.

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a gorgeous cards.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wonderful cards--I like the coloring and papers.

    ReplyDelete
  18. He's so stinkin' cute!!!
    Rene :D

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh my goodness! I LOVE both of these especially the first one!!! Very adorable!

    XoXo,

    Katie

    ReplyDelete
  20. super cute card...I like this image alot :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Great guy cards! Gorgeous hair!! Lovin the CAS Kraft card.
    Jess M

    ReplyDelete
  22. Excellent cards!! Love the manly colors. :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Wow love your cards!! Both of them are fabulou
    s!! Hugsxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to pop by and for leaving me a comment! I hope you have a wonderful day! Hugs, Sem x