Tuesday, 10 January 2012

SCRSC70B: Something New


Happy Tuesday everyone!

Today I have my Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps challenge 70 creation to share with you.  Well, actually I have a very quick substitute creation to share with you as I made a boo-boo! Sorry! I will be back later with my proper challenge card which follows Karen's Sweet Sunday Sketch #149 which Sparkle is sponsoring.

So, our very first SCRS challenge of the New Year is rather appropriately to "Use something new"! It may shock some of you to hear that I didn't have any new crafty stash in my Christmas stocking this year (I was extremely lucky to win some a while back!). Instead I had some Debussy piano music, lots of new novels (I love to read!) and some beautiful new Wedgwood tea cups among a few other small things (including the new Glee DVD - yes I'm a huge GLEEK, lol!).
Unfortunately we had to buy a lot of new electrical appliances in the week before Christmas as our toaster, kettle, iron, electric mixer and DVD player all decided to go kaput! It is rather awesome to finally have a Blu-Ray player, yay! And I do love our new kettle and toaster - they are a gorgeous coppery colour (we've got a bit of a neutral + orange tones theme going on in our house, lol!) - but it did mean that our Christmas gift budget got used up!


I did buy myself some more Moleskine Cahiers before Christmas (got them from Amazon this time as the supplier I used when I first bought them doesn't sell them anymore and of course they are now double in price!). So once I'd realised my boo-boo, I stamped up Sweet Treats Emily in Vintage Photo Ink straight onto the front and voila, an (almost!) instand book to jot down recipes!


As I said, I'll be back later today with my proper challenge creation! :)

Our challenge is open to all players. Each challenge a random winner will be chosen, and this challenge one lucky winner will receive Daffodil Charlotte In order to qualify for a prize, you must use a Sparkle Creations image on your creation.

Do visit the rest of the 'Team B' DT to see their beautiful challenge creations:


Thanks for stopping by today and hope to see you later!

Hugs,

4 comments:

  1. OH MY! This is the CUTEST little recipe book EVER! LOOOOOOVE that ribbon and that beautiful little gal on the front!! Great job:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet, Sem! Love these little moleskine books and how perfect this is to jot down recipes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love both your molesking notebooks Sem. Hope that you had a lovely xmas and a Happy New Year

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to pop by and for leaving me a comment! I hope you have a wonderful day! Hugs, Sem x