Saturday, 28 January 2012

London 2012 and new SEW SWEET products!

Happy Saturday everyone!

I'm such a muppet - I had this post drafted and ready to go over 2 weeks ago and then didn't post it! Sorry! *rolls eyes* But better late than never, eh? ;)

Soooo, what I was going to share with you is my excitement about the fabulous new products that have just arrived at http://www.sewsweet.co.uk 

As some of you know, my brother is part of the Team GB Men's Archery team and this year he will be competing in his 3rd consecutive Olympic Games!  I'm already thinking about this very momentus occasion in terms of crafting, even though it's a few months away yet!  Papermania have just released a new line called "Portobello Road" which I'm sure you'll agree is rather suitable, so I've already grabbed a 6x6 pack of this paper.


And look what Emma has now uploaded to the SEW SWEET store:


She also has TONNES of other red, white and blue products!  One of my faves is ...


I also would like to do another little shout out for the gorgeous Double Faced satin ribbon Emma stocks. It is my most favourite satin ribbon ever and I cannot recommend it highly enough. It makes the most gorgeous bows and comes in all my favourite colours. Emma, if you're reading this, you must ALWAYS stock this ribbon, okay? LOL! 

Finally, as you all know I am very lucky to be on Emma's DT, but I want to make it clear that I would never personally recommend products that I don't love.  And I ADORE every single one of the products Emma sells at Sew Sweet. :)

Check out the Sew Sweet blog for lots of ideas, new products and customer makes!

Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Hugs,

2 comments:

  1. Hi hun, would just like to say Thank you for choosing me to win such a lovely prize..off to send my email now lol!!
    Also now know where to go for some lovley red, white and blue..thanks for the links (do think you are trying to bankrupt me lol!!)
    Hugs,
    Marjorie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. glad you like them Simonne : ) xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to pop by and for leaving me a comment! I hope you have a wonderful day! Hugs, Sem x