Tuesday, 31 January 2012

By LORI Designs: Little Beans Olive

Hi everyone!

I have some awesome news to share with you ... I am honoured and beyond excited to now be a By LORI Designs design team member!  Woo-hoo!! A big shout out to the wonderful Lori Boyd for inviting me to work with her adorable images - thank you so much sweet girl (...and I don't mind admitting that I'm quite nervous - have you seen the talent on the BLD team?).


So to mark this very momentus occasion, I have a card to share using one of the brand new released BLD digi stamps called "Little Beans Olive".  I chose Olive to colour up first as I just couldn't resist her beaming smile - she looks SO happy!  I paired her with some yummy papers from the Echo Park Country Drive line and followed Karen's Sweet Sketch Sunday Challenge 150.  I also made some  roses from Sew Sweet felt using my MFT Die-namics mini rolled roses dies (still having problems rolling these, lol!).


Supplies
Copic markers
Echo Park 12x12 'Country Drive' paper (CD16004, CD16005, CD16008)
Kraft cardstock
Felt and Baker's Twine (from Sew Sweet)
MFT Die-namics: Branches with Leaves and Mini Rolled Roses (from MMSC)
Spellbinders Nestabilities Eyelet Circles



Thanks so much for dropping by and I hope you have a wonderful day!

Hugs,

17 comments:

  1. Beautiful card so cheery and just made me smile
    Hugs louise xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love the colors!! You make Olive just jump right off the card! Blessing and Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovelt card using some super fresh colours. The little felt flowers are gorgeous.

    Hugs, Mette

    ReplyDelete
  4. absolutely delightful card! love the colors you picked and the sketch you used!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good Morning,
    Congratulations on being part of a wonderful design team and working with Lori, who is such a dear.

    Bless your heart and thanks for sharing you amazing talent! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So stinkin cute! Love the color combo!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a little sweetie! So bright and cheery! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Simonne...I am sooo excited you said yes and overjoyed to get to work with you! Your talent is amazing...that card is incredible!! Thank you Thank you!! I am blessed by you!

    ♥LORi

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I adore these papers together! {{You should have seen what auto correct said for me...lol}}

    You are so right that her beaming smile just blows you away!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats on the new DT spot! Your card is adorable!!! You are obviously a Copic PRO!!! ~Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations! I can see why you were picked as a designer. Your card is so bring and sunny. A darling image.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your coloring of this darling image! Very sweet card, your roses are so pretty, too!

    ReplyDelete
  14. congrats on the new dt sweetie! Gorgeous card as always ; )
    The problem with rolling the felt roses with the mft die i think may just be down to the die itself, although ive seen hundreds of peeps use them. I use a sizzix bigz die, the petals are wider so easier to roll. Maybe that's why, i dont know but they look fab to me anyway!
    emma xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. OHHH! I just love these papers and I love your coloring! FAB FAB FAB!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I simply adore your card! Its absolutely fabulous!
    Hugs, Krista

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to pop by and for leaving me a comment! I hope you have a wonderful day! Hugs, Sem x