Friday, 23 December 2011

I'm a TGF Premiere Farmer!

Hi everyone! I'm SO sorry that I've been MIA for a while. Unfortunately my beloved gran was admitted to hospital almost 2 weeks ago and then passed away suddenly just over a week ago, so everything has been rather topsy turvy ever since. :(

However, I'm here today to share some fabulouse news! I am honoured to announce that ... I am a TGF Premiere Farmer!!

I've known about this for a little while, but of course was sworn to secrecy until today! I can't tell you how amazed and shocked I was when I received the invite. "Me? You really want me? You sure you haven't made a mistake?" immediately came to mind! But once I'd stopped hyper-ventilating, punching the air, leaping up and down and generally making a complete fool of myself, I flew off a quick email of acceptance! Well, how could I not? It's not every day you receive a personal invite onto one of the most coveted DTs in the stamping world. I've always wanted to be a TGF Farmer but never thought I would be good enough!! WOO-HOO!! Huge thanks to Marie and Jess for inviting me and believing in me - you gals are the best and I hope I make you and The Greeting Farm proud! *bites nails nervously* :)

You can read all about the new way of doing things over at the TGF blog, but basically TGF has decided to split their Farmers into two groups and the "TGF Premier Farmers" are a small group hand-picked by Jess and Marie who will be handling the previews of each release.

If you stopped by the TGF Blog on Tuesday you would have drooled over the brand new "Miss Anya Garland" stamp set samples by new TGF Premiere Farmers Wendy and Corinna.  Today I'm previewing samples made with the newest addition to the Creeper Crew, "Madden", and here are my cards:

I followed Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge 148 and used Echo Park 'Happy Days' paper for my first card. 
For my second card I used some fabulous Authentique Gathering 6x6 paper.


Isn't Madden cool? Hee hee! I loved playing with her and colouring that hair!!  Next time I colour her up I will choose a different hair colour ... and it may not be blonde or red! *wink*

Make sure you hop on over to the TGF blog to take a peek at all of today's preview projects. 

Finally, I would like to take this opportunity to wish you all a very Happy Christmas. Thank you all so very much for your visits, comments, support and friendship over the past year. Here's to a blessed and peaceful holiday and a fantastic 2012!

Hugs,


Supplies - Card 1
Stamp: TGF CC Madden
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Colouring: Copic Markers
Paper: Echo Park 'Happy Days' 12x12 Collection - Bottle Caps (HD19005) and Big Flowers reverse (HD19007); 6x6 Paper Pad (HD19023)
Card: White; Black
Embellishments: Echo Park 'Happy Days' 12x12 Element Stickers (HD19014) & Alpha Stickers (HD19015)

Supplies - Card 2
Image Stamp: TGF CC Madden
Other Stamps: Whimsy Stamps Everyday Mini Postage Stamps; Whimsy Stamps Music Notes background stamp
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black: Dark Brown chalk ink
Colouring: Copic Markers
Paper: Authentique 'Gathering' 6x6 bundle
Card: White; Chocolate Brown
Embellishments: Prima flower; Sew Sweet - Brown brad; Bead cap; Sew Sweet - Seam Binding; Flatback pearls
Tools: Whimsy Stamps Vines die set; Whimsy Stamps Mini Postage Stamp die; MS border punch; Corner rounder punch

11 comments:

  1. Hey Sem-so sorry to hear about your gran....

    Congrats on being part of the TGF team-youre so lucky, I'm looking forward to seeing your projects :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear about your loss Sem, i'm sure your Gran is looking down on your with a heart full of love and pride :D

    Massive congratulations on being a TGF Premiere Farmer, it's a massive honour which you are truly worthy of; your colouring skills are out of this word awesome, and your use of patterns and embellishments is outstanding, I really wish i could make cards as beautiful as you.

    Have a very Merry Christmas
    hugs
    Suzi
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simonne, welcome to TGF..i look forward to seeing your awesome creations...your coloring rocks! I am a fan of collaging...and your cards are really the best!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on joining TGF...looking forward to your creations. So very sorry for your loss.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous cards!! But come on girl... your talent is through the roof. Of course they want you!! ;) Love and hugs and Merry Christmas!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so sorry for you loss. I can imagine how difficult it must be especially if it was all of a sudden.

    Congrats on your spot. Your cards are wonderful!

    Hugs;
    Janette

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aw, big hugs Sem... I'm so sorry to hear about losing your gran.

    I think TGF is lucky to have you and your gorgeous cards representing the Farm this term... you're amazing girlie!:)
    Love, love, love this new CC Madden and what you've done with her, she's definitely on my 'must have' list now!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Girl, you rock and TGF is SO lucky to have you on the team! You know I love EVERYTHING you do! I can only imagine how excited you were! :)
    Love
    Peg xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Simmome.. First soo sorry for your lost. especially at this time of the year'' I know that she is sending down Blessings to you and your Family "Right Now"...

    Want to send my Congrats on being a "Preimer Farmer".. Wow that is Amazing. But then seeing Your Beautiful, Gorgeous creations. I can see why.. Your coloring is AAAAMAZINGGG!!!!.. I am now a follower of your blog becuase I trully don't want to miss a thing.

    Hugs and Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats on being a premier Farmer!! Gorgeous cards!!! I look forward to all your amazing creations.
    Jess M

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sorry to hear about your gran. Congratulations on your TGF success. Amazing cards as always.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to pop by and for leaving me a comment! I hope you have a wonderful day! Hugs, Sem x