Tuesday, 22 November 2011

SCRSC68: Team Josh vs. Team Oliver


Happy Tuesday everyone!

Today I have my Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps challenge 68 card to share with you.  Our current challenge is "Team Oliver" vs. "Team Josh". With Breaking Dawn out in theatres now, we thought we'd do our own spin on "Team Edward" vs. "Team Jacob"! If you aren't familiar with this, no worries - just use either an Oliver or a Josh image on your card or project! You have until Sunday 27/11/11 @ 9 PM PST to play along.


I'm still on a Christmas card run at the moment and so I chose to ink up Elf Oliver.  I paired him with some fabulous Echo Park paper and followed Jen's November Sketch for You To Try:




Our challenge is open to all players. Each challenge a random winner will be chosen, and challenge 68's winner will receive their choice of either Football Josh or Backpack OliverIn order to qualify for a prize, you must use a Sparkle Creations image on your creation.

Do visit the rest of the DT to see their beautiful challenge creations:


Thanks for stopping by today and hope you have a fabulous Tuesday!

Hugs,

5 comments:

  1. So gorgeous card,I love the image and your papers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh so cute, I want this one! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Sem, this is FAB! Gorgeous colouring and layout!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi sweetie this is stunning, love the image and all the pretty colours hugs pops x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to pop by and for leaving me a comment! I hope you have a wonderful day! Hugs, Sem x