Tuesday, 8 November 2011

SCRSC67: White on White

Happy Tuesday everyone!

Today I have my Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps challenge 67 card to share with you.

Before I get to my challenge card, I would like to remind you that from this month (November) we have switched to bi-weekly challenges - this means a new SCRS challenge will be posted every 2 weeks.  Also, the SCRS team has been split into 2 groups - Team A will post their projects on the same day the challenge goes live and Team B will post their projects one week later.  I am in Team B and so even though challenge 67 has been running for a week, it's now time for me to share my challenge creation with you!

Sparkle is sponsoring this week's Party Time Tuesday challenge #41 which is "bling" so I added some pearls to this week's card.

For my "White on White" creation I chose to ink up Relaxing Charlotte:


Remember that My Mum's Craft Shop is now an official UK/European stockist of Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps! So if you're in the UK/Europe, you can buy Relaxing Charlotte right HERE at the MMSC store.

Our challenge is open to all players. A random winner will be chosen to win a fabulous SCRS rubber stamp, and our prize for challenge 67 is the adorable Farming Oliver. In order to qualify for a prize, you must use a Sparkle Creations image on your creation.

Do visit the rest of the DT to see their beautiful challenge creations:


Thanks for stopping by today and hope you have a fabulous Tuesday!

Hugs,

4 comments:

Thank you so very much for taking the time to pop by and for leaving me a comment! I hope you have a wonderful day! Hugs, Sem x