Sunday, 2 October 2011

Wee Stamps for Whimsy Stamps - Sneak Peek Day 1


Hi everyone!

Today is a very exciting day for Whimsy Stamps as it's the debut release of the Wee Stamps for Whimsy Stamps rubber stamps!  Woo-hoo!  Whimsy will be releasing Sylvia Zet's adorable wee collection exclusively in Whimsy rubber from this month onwards - how awesome is that! :)

Whimsy Stamps will be releasing six Wee Stamps for Whimsy Stamps rubber stamps this month on 5 October:

Autumn Happiness ~ Rose's Bike Ride ~ Silver Fairy ~ Sweet Blossom ~ Wee Suzi ~ Winter Fairy




The Whimsy Stamps DT are going to be sharing some fabulous sneak peeks of these darling stamps over the next 3 days in the lead up to their release on Wednesday 5 October! We will be holding a fantastic BLOG HOP on 5 October to celebrate the new release, so be sure to join us then as we will be giving away the entire release to one lucky hopper as well as having a few secret prize draws scattered throughout the hop.


For my card today I have used the darling WINTER FAIRY stamp.  I just adore Christmas, and couldn't wait to start making some Christmas cards with my new Echo Park Seasons Greetings 12x12 collection kit that I bought from My Mum's Craft Shop.  I also used my brand new Spellbinders Nestabilites Labels 22 (again from MMSC) - I love this new shape! I added polar white flower soft to all the 'fluffy' parts of her outfit and some SU Dazzling Diamonds fine glitter to her wings, wand and the snowy ground. I also added some gorgeous Prima Alencon 20mm Lace (available here at MMSC) to embellish the corners. In a perfect world I would have added some poinsettia flowers instead of roses and cherry blossoms, but I don't have any - not even a suitable punch!  So I have promised myself that this year I will buy a poinsettia die - just haven't decided if it's going to be Spellbinders or Marianne Creatables yet!

To take a peek at today's amazing sneak peek projects, please visit the Whimsy Stamps DT listed below...



Thanks for stopping by!  I will be back on Tuesday with my 2nd Wee Stamps sneak peak and Sparkle Creations challenge card, but please visit the Whimsy blog tomorrow to check out more sneak peeks from my fabulous DT sisters!

Til next time!

Hugs,


Supplies
Whimsy Stamps Wee Stamps - Winter Fairy
Memento Tuxedo Black ink pad (from MMSC)
Copics (from MMSC)
Spellbinders Nestabilities Labels 22 (from MMSC)
Kraft cardstock
Core'dinations Colorcore CR030 Poinsettia cardstock
Echo Park Seasons Greetings 12x12 Collection Kit (from MMSC)
Prima Alencon Lace 20mm (from MMSC)
4mm flatback pearls
Roses & Cherry Blossoms (from WOC)
Polar White flowersoft

9 comments:

  1. WOW! This card is beyond gorgeous. Love all your work and details.

    Hugs,
    Dianne
    http://mypaperhugs.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful this card!!
    Hugs Anneke

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness gracious, this is precious!!! I love the traditional Christmas colours and your stunning shapes and details!!
    hugs, stephanne

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm speechless! This is such a stunning card! absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. *GASP* no words, just drool! LOL THIS IS FABULOUS! Amazing details. A crisp & beautiful winter scene!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is SO gorgeous! Wow! Your coloring is so pretty and I love the flower soft and sparkle you gave this- what a perfectly sweet winter scene!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a gorgeous Christmas card. You have done an amazing job on the image and the design papers fit with it so well. I love the bits of lace in the corners, the flowers, pearls and ribbon. You could pretty much say I love everything about your card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So beautiful card,I love the image and the colours.
    So gorgeous papers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anotyher wonderful card. Cute image. i love the way you have used the lace on the corners.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to pop by and for leaving me a comment! I hope you have a wonderful day! Hugs, Sem x