Friday, 14 October 2011

Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps have arrived at My Mum's Craft Shop!



are now available to buy at...


I am ecstatic to announce that Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps are now available to buy in the UK at My Mum's Craft Shop!  WOO-HOO!! Kitty has just taken her very first delivery of these wonderful rubber stamps and will be expecting more designs soon.  If there is a SCRS stamp you would like but find that it's not yet listed in the MMSC store, just email Kitty and she'll sort you out!

As you all know, I {ADORE} Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps.  I am so, so lucky to be on the SCRS DT, and so I would like to share some piccies of past cards I have made using the SCRS stamps that are now available to buy now at MMSC to maybe tempt you a little...

Charlotte with a Rose

Bicycle Chloe

Shopping Emily

Daffodil Charlotte

Surfing Oliver

Sweet Treats Emily

Sledding Chloe

Birthday Josh

Cruisin' Chloe

Cocktail Emily

Relaxing Charlotte

To view the complete range of SCRS stamps, hop on over to the Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps store.  And remember, if you are in the UK/Europe and you spy a SCRS stamp that you can't live without but it's not yet listed in the MMSC store, just shoot Kitty an email.

Once you get your SCRS stamps, don't forget to join in our weekly Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps challenge HERE where you could win a SCRS stamp!

Okay, you can go off to shop now, LOL!  Oooh, and remember that My Mum's Craft Shop UK P&P is only £1.75 or FREE for all orders over £29.99.

Hugs,

2 comments:

  1. These are all such amazing examples of what can be created. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to pop by and for leaving me a comment! I hope you have a wonderful day! Hugs, Sem x