Friday, 28 October 2011

SCRSC66: No Colouring

Hi everyone!  I hope you're having a great week.  Here in the UK a lot of schools are closed for the half term holidays, so we have been enjoying some fabby family time this week!  We have been out shopping for winter boots for our daughter and I couldn't believe my eyes that most of the shops have their Christmas decorations up and Christmas gifts in store - we still have a week left of October!!  I do LOVE Christmas though - it's my favourite holiday! :)

This post was supposed to post on Tuesday, but unfortunately we've had internet and computer problems since Monday lunchtime which totally scuppered my plans! We've had no internet for most of the week, but after consultaing an expert, it turns out that we had a virus that was causing all sorts of havoc - eek!  It's sorted now, but it was SO frustrating not to know what was wrong and being without a computer/internet for alsmot a week! Grrrr! ;)

Anyhoo....this week at Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps challenge we are challenging you not to colour!  This is not as scary as it sounds - you could stamp your chosen SCRS image in a different colour, perhaps get out your embossing powders, or even paper piece some or all of the image, just so long as you don't actually colour! :)

I chose to use Charlotte with a Rose (also available at MMSC if you live in UK/Europe) and went with a kraft and white/cream theme:



Our challenge is open to all players. Each week a random winner will be chosen to win a fabulous SCRS rubber stamp. In order to qualify for a prize, you must use a Sparkle Creations image on your creation.

I'm really not sure about my card - the jury is out whether I like it or not, LOL!  But I can tell you that my fabulous SCRS DT sistahs have done an amazing job with their challenge cards, so please visit them for inspiration this week:



Thanks for popping by today! Hope you're having a great weekend!

I have to go into hospital next week for a colonoscopy.  Fingers crossed nothing goes wrong, but I have planned to take next week off just to be safe.  All being well, I will be back crafting/blogging the week after, but I may schedule some cards that I haven't yet blogged in the meantime!

Hugs,


Card Supplies...

6 comments:

  1. Well done, this is lovely.
    Hugs
    Chris x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card! I think it's brilliant! I'll be thinking of you next week and hoping all is well..hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is so pretty and classy. gorgeous card, Sem!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a GORGEOUS and unique look! WOW! Love the white on Kraft!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to pop by and for leaving me a comment! I hope you have a wonderful day! Hugs, Sem x