Tuesday, 18 October 2011

SCRSC65: Sunflower Charlotte



Happy Tuesday everyone!

This week at Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps challenge we have a gorgeous photo from which to draw inspiration, courtesy of The Pottery Barn:



Sparkle is sponsoring this week's Card Patterns Sketch #137 with some fabby SCRS rubber, so I decided to use their awesome sketch for today's challenge card, simply flipping it upside-down:



I chose to ink up the beautiful Sunflower Charlotte for today's card and paired her with some gorgeous Basic Grey Origins 6x6 papers (I'm now down to my last few scraps of this pad ... *sob*).  The elements I took from the photo as inspiration for my creation were the white, lemon, green and brown colours, and the leaves.


Supplies
SCRS Sunflower Charlotte rubber stamp
Memento tuxedo black ink; Tim Holtz Vintage Photo ink
Copic markers
Kraft & White cardstock
Basic Grey 'Origins' 6x6 paper pad
Ribbon, Prima flower, button, 4mm flatback pearls
Green Button Twine (from Sew Sweet)
Circle & Scallop Circle Nesties, Corner Rounder punch, Scallop border punch

Remember that My Mum's Craft Shop is now an official UK/European stockist of Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps!

Our challenge is open to all players. Each week a random winner will be chosen to win a fabulous SCRS rubber stamp. In order to qualify for a prize, you must use a Sparkle Creations image on your creation.

Do visit the rest of the DT to see their beautiful challenge creations:



Thanks for stopping by today and hope you have a fabulous Tuesday!

Hugs,

10 comments:

  1. A beautiful card with super colouring.
    Hugs n' Smiles
    Chris x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a gorgeous card. I love how you recreated the sunflower for your embellishment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh what a fun bright and cheerful card! I am loving your coloring and the DP selection is just perfect!

    Hugs;
    Janette

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing coloring - love the image and flower!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH MY GOODNESS she is gorgeous! WOW! I love the take on the inspiration challenge and your coloring is just gorgeous. I have to have this Charlotte too! Love her!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card - it's like a drop of golden sunshine!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is fantastic! Love all the yellow here. So glad you could play along with us on Card Patterns this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card- I adore all of the sunflowers! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to pop by and for leaving me a comment! I hope you have a wonderful day! Hugs, Sem x