Tuesday, 11 October 2011

SCRSC64: Farming for Buttons

Happy Tuesday everyone!

This week at Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps challenge we have another of Kim's FANTABULOUS sketches for you to follow (thanks Kim!):


The DT are using Farming Oliver and Fall Charlotte for our creations this week. I chose to ink up Farming Oliver as I have a male birthday coming up for someone who likes gardening, and although Oliver is technically a farmer, I think he is great for gardening-themed cards too! [Perhaps we could have a gardening themed girl stamp in the future to 'match' him - big hint to Sparkle & Aki there, hee hee!].


I kept the card fairly simple and embellished with loads of yummy hand-dyed buttons from http://www.sewsweet.co.uk/. I can't tell you how wonderful the quality of these buttons are, and I think they are a steal at only £1.99 for a 50g mixed bag. I used buttons from the Hot Chocolate, Summer Mixed and Olive bags on my card, plus some of the fabby Natural Kraft Button Twine.

My sentiment stamp is from the Whimsy Stamps Party Mini Letter Seals, which fit perfectly into a 1 1/4" circle punch!

Our challenge is open to all players. Each week a random winner will be chosen to win a fabulous SCRS rubber stamp. In order to qualify for a prize, you must use a Sparkle Creations image on your creation.

Do visit the rest of the DT to see their gorgeous creations:



Thanks for stopping by today and hope you have a fabulous Tuesday!

Hugs,

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful card!
    Hugs Chris x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabby use of the DPs Sem! I love what you've done with the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely Beautiful Card
    -Sony

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohh..this is nice! I like the colors/papers/buttons! Very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So gorgeous card,I love the image and your papers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just precious! I love all the buttons!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to pop by and for leaving me a comment! I hope you have a wonderful day! Hugs, Sem x