Tuesday, 4 October 2011

SCRSC63: 'Orange' Blossom Rin

Happy Tuesday everyone!

This week at Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps challenge we have a lovely colour challenge for you:


I {heart} these colours, especially orange!  For once, I didn't spend AGES rifling through papers as I knew exactly which paper pad would be perfect - MME Honey Cake 6x6 paper pad (I think I'm going to have to buy another of these to squirrel away just in case I need it in the future when MME stops making it!). Once I'd chosen the paper I felt inspired to go down the oriental route and so I pulled out my beautiful Cherry Blossom Rin stamp (love her!).


Supplies
Memento Tuxedo Black ink pad
Copics
MME Honey Cake 6x6 paper pad
Martha Stewart Edger Punch - Arch Lattice
4mm black pearls; Prima hydrangeas

All supplies in pink are available from My Mum's Craft Shop


I followed Jen's fabby October sketch for you to try and so would like to enter this into the SFYTT challenge!

Our challenge is open to all players. Each week a random winner will be chosen to win a fabulous SCRS rubber stamp. In order to qualify for a prize, you must use a Sparkle Creations image on your creation.

Do hop on over to the SCRS blog to see the gorgeous creations from the rest of the DT.

Thanks for stopping by today!

Til next time ...

Hugs,

7 comments:

  1. Love your card. This image is so sweet and cute, love it :O)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful colour combination. Gorgeous card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So gorgeous card,I love the image and your papers.


    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. When I grow up I want to be like you in your gorgeous skills at making FABULOUS cards!! This is so pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous, Sem! Love how you used this color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  6. SO Gorgeous! such a beautiful designing i appreciate the designer hard work.....
    Plastic card printing
    Plastic card

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to pop by and for leaving me a comment! I hope you have a wonderful day! Hugs, Sem x