Sunday, 18 September 2011

Whimsy Stamps September Rubber & Die Release Showcase - Day 4


Hi everyone!  Today is Day 4 of Whimsy Stamps September Rubber Die Release Showcase!

On Wednesday (Sept 14th), Whimsy Stamps released their September rubber designs and new shapeology die! From then until September 21st, the Whimsy Stamps DT are showcasing these fabulous new stamps and shapeology die with a daily mini blog hop.

Each mini blog hop will have a new release prize hidden somewhere along the way and you will have 24hrs to enter each prize draw.

To be entered into today's mini blog hop prize draw, be sure to leave a comment on ALL of the DT's posts listed below by 9.00am EST tomorrow morning. All winners will be announced here on the Whimsy Inspirations blog after 12noon on September 21st.

Today we are showcasing the DT's choice of artist stamps along with the new Raindrop Echo Designs Sentiment stamps.

I was going to take part in today's mini hop, but unfortunately due to having a bad few days with my eyes, I've had to postpone today's post to Tuesday instead.  However, 4 of my fabulous DT sistahs are showcasing today, so please hop on over to their blogs and take a peek at their AMAZING new release creations...



Remember that the entire new release is available to buy right now from the Whimsy Stamps store along with all your Whimsy favourites.

I will be back tomorrow with a creation I made using one of the brand new Whimsy Crissy Armstrong stamps, so I would love you to stop by then!

Hugs,

11 comments:

  1. The DT cards are absolutely gorgeous!!! The new images are adorable and the way the DT have used them in theirs creations are a wonderful inspiration to us all. :) X X

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was wondering why in some blog-hop-lists you appear and in others not. So I thought I might make a visit to your side. I hope, you feel better with your eyes by now. Take care and good health.
    XX Kathi

    ReplyDelete
  3. So hope you feel better and look forward to your post on Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope youre feeling better very soon, rest those eyes up.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you will feel better soon.
    hugs Dorte

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Sem,

    I wish you to get well soon.

    The new release is so amazing again.

    Hugs, Uta

    ReplyDelete
  7. can't wait to see your creation tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  8. i hope your feeling well soon xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hope you are feeling better soon .. looking forward to you next creation :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is gorgeous I love the colours and your colouring is outstanding as always

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to pop by and for leaving me a comment! I hope you have a wonderful day! Hugs, Sem x