Saturday, 3 September 2011

SS171: The Crafts Meow

Hi everyone!

Just popping by to share my Sketch Saturday #171 DT card.

As it's the first Saturday of the month, it's DT week and this month it's the lovely Lisa's turn to set the sketch.  Not only is Lisa our hostess with the mostess, but her darling shop The Craft's Meow (don't you just love the name!) is sponsoring this week's challenge! Yay! If you enter you will be popped into the draw to win a TCM stamp of your choice, and let me tell you they are AWESOME!!


Lisa very kindly allowed me to choose a stamp to use for today (thank you SO much Lisa!) and I just had to pick Little Frieda at the Seashore. This is such a darling stamp set, and I must say it is fabulous quality!  I don't own many clear stamps, and the ones that I do own don't really like Memento ink, but this one stamped perfectly first time!  I also used Versafine for the sentiment, and again that worked perfectly!


I felt in the mood to make a pretty, soft card to go with this beautiful stamp, and so broke open my brand *NEW* MME Honey Cake 6x6 paper pad that I got from Kitty at My Mum's Craft Shop.  I am in love with all the new MME 6x6 paper pads - they are gorgeous!


And speaking of My Mum's Craft Shop, Kitty is holding a FREE UK P&P weekend this weekend - woo-hoo! - so now is the time to stock up!!  Be quick though, as the free P&P offer ends tomorrow at midnight!

Here is a list of supplies I used, should you wish to do a little retail therapy:

Supplies
Core'dinations 12x12 Colorcore cardstock
Bakers Twine (from My Mum's Craft Shop)
Brads, paper distresser, paper sander



Thanks so much for popping by today! Hope you are having a wonderful weekend!

Hugs,

9 comments:

  1. This is beautiful Sem!! Love her paper pieced dress. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Sem, I love the DP's, colour scheme and gorgeous little image. Her dress looks pretty paper pieced too! Hugs Jillix

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just so adorable sem, and I love how you've paper pieced her dress, perfect papers for it.
    hugs
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this is SO pretty and I love the way you have done her dress. I think you just made me have to HAVE these papers.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous! Love the twine held banner and the fabulous design with the brads down the sides! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, my goodness! I just love your sweet little card! The cute little girl with the paper pieced dress is precious and I love the little banner and brads.
    Thank you for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab colouring on this very pretty card. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Girlie, your coloring simply blows me away! The shading even in these soft colors is GORGEOUS!
    Beautiful paper piecing too! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to pop by and for leaving me a comment! I hope you have a wonderful day! Hugs, Sem x