Thursday, 8 September 2011

SCRS: Mummy Oliver previews

Hi everyone!

Today, myself and the rest of the Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps DT are previewing the first of 2 darling new stamps due to be released on Saturday! So without further ado I am pleased to introduce MUMMY OLIVER who comes with a fab "Spooktacular Treats" sentiment:


I used some of my brand new and very yummy Authentique 6x6 paper pad 'Glowing' which I bought from Kitty at My Mum's Craft Shop.  Oooh, I LOVE this paper!!  Such amazing quality and the best thing is that the pad contains 48 sheets (4 of each of the 12 designs), so plenty to use and to keep! (I like to save one sheet of each pattern...well, you never know if it will go out of print and then what would I do if I needed it in the future, LOL!)

I also used some of my all-time favourite May Arts Stripped Twill Ribbon from http://www.sewsweet.co.uk/  I used the Black/White striped one, but added Vintage Photo distress ink to tone down the white a bit so it matched the aged look of the papers.   

Here is a list of supplies, complete with direct links, should you wish to do a little shopping *wink*:

Supplies
SCRS Mummy Oliver rubber stamp (available from SCRS on 10 Sept)
Black cardstock, white cardstock, 4mm black gems


Be sure to visit the rest of the SCRS designers for more peeks of Mummy Oliver. Sparkle will be giving away Mummy Oliver to one lucky person! For a chance to WIN, you need to visit and comment on all of the designer's Mummy Oliver blog posts (links listed below). Then head on over to the SCRS blog and comment on the Mummy Oliver post there. You have until midnight EST today to comment.





I hope you will pop by on release day (Saturday) when we will be showcasing the final SCRS new release stamp.

Thanks, as always, for popping by!

Hugs

8 comments:

  1. LOL. I hoard paper too. :) Such a lovely card my dear! I hope you're hanging in there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is super cute. And that paper is absoulely fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, Sem! Love these papers with him! Hope you're doing well.. hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW!!!! this is super AWESOME!
    love everything about it!!
    Hugs, Heidi Brawley

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oliver is so cute. He is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sem this is totally adorable GF, LOVE LOVE your papers!!!! FABULOUS!!! I have missed you girly!! Have a fabulous weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This card is AMAZING! I just got that paper pack- I was so bummed not having any Halloween paper and guesting w/ you guys for September, LOL- I should have known they'd be Halloween images! Your card is just stunning- that layout is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to pop by and for leaving me a comment! I hope you have a wonderful day! Hugs, Sem x