Sunday, 4 September 2011

RE-DRAW Winner of my Whimsy Stamps August Blog Hop Mini Candy

Hi everyone!

Unfortunately the original winner of my Whimsy Stamps August Blog Hop Mini Candy draw never contacted me. As it has now been 9 days since I announced the winner, I'm afraid I have to re-draw.

So without further ado I plugged the numbers into the random generator thingy and it came up with ...

Random Integer Generator

Here are your random numbers:
15
Timestamp: 2011-09-04 17:38:11 UTC



So that means it's ... ASTRID G of  http://astridcreative.blogspot.com

Congratulations Astrid! You have won the Vintage Seed Packets rubber stamp set.

Please email me with your full details I will pass these onto Denise so that she can mail out your prize!

Hugs,

1 comment:

  1. OMG i won the stamps i am soooooo happy.
    Thank you very mutch and i have send you a email.

    Hugs Astrid

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to pop by and for leaving me a comment! I hope you have a wonderful day! Hugs, Sem x