Friday, 26 August 2011

Winner of my Whimsy Stamps August Blog Hop Mini Candy

Hi everyone!

Before I announce the winner of my Whimsy Stamps August Blog Hop Mini Candy draw, I just want to apologise for my lack of blogging over the past week and a half.  Real life and health is getting in the way at the moment, and to top it all off, when I have sat down to try to make something I've found that my mojo is non-existent!  I'm hoping things will get back to normal (whatever that is, lol!) when hubby and daughter go back to school in just over a week's time!

Okay, so I plugged the numbers into random.org and it came out with...



Which means it's ...Sharron from Sharrahug's Sweet Blessings

Congratulations Sharron! You have won the Vintage Seed Packets rubber stamp set.

Please email me with your full details I will pass these onto Denise so that she can mail out your prize!

Thank you to everyone who hopped along with us!

Hugs,

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations to Sharron!

    Thanks for an awesome blog hop :)
    xxoxoxox

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to pop by and for leaving me a comment! I hope you have a wonderful day! Hugs, Sem x