Wednesday, 27 July 2011

Winner of my Whimsy Stamps July Blog Hop Mini Candy

Hi everyone!

Just popping by to announce the winner of my Whimsy Stamps July Blog Hop Mini Candy draw.

I plugged the numbers into random.org and it came out with...


Which means it's ... Janette from Cosas de La Janette!

Congratulations Janette! You have won 'Kenny K Spy Chick' and 'Kenny K Hot Weave' rubber stamps.

Please email me with your full details I will pass these onto Denise so that she can mail out your prize!

Thank you to everyone who hopped along with us!

Hugs,

4 comments:

  1. Congrats Janette, enjoy luv x

    hugs sally x
    sallysbitz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay.....horray......yippee! With all this excitment almost fell off my chair!
    Thanks:0)
    Janette

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sem;

    Just checking if you have received my e-mail; because sometimes they can find their way into the spam folder.

    Hope everything is well!
    Hugs;
    Janette

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sem;

    Just checking if you have received my e-mail; because sometimes they can find their way into the spam folder.

    Hope everything is well!
    Hugs;
    Janette

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to pop by and for leaving me a comment! I hope you have a wonderful day! Hugs, Sem x