Saturday, 23 July 2011

SS165: MFT Sew Nifty




It's Saturday (woo-hoo!) and so time for a brand new Sketch Saturday challenge! This week we are being sponsored by Your Next Stamp who are offering a $10.00 gift certificate to one lucky participant, and here is Jo's fabby sketch for you to follow:


It may be a little hard to see, but I did follow the sketch ... promise, LOL!  I swapped out the large oval for a Nestie Label 4, placed the bobbin where the sentiment shoulw be, and added 2 buttons and a thimble for the 3 circles on the bottom right!

I used my brand new My Favourite Things Die-namics Sew Nifty stamp and die set for this card.  I am in LOVE with this set!  I bought it from Kitty at My Mum's Craft Shop, and even though they are out of stock in the store at the moment, all you need to do is drop Kitty an email and she will sort you out! :)

I also used my fabby Echo Park Country Drive 12x12 papers.  I LOVE this kit, so much so that I will be ordering some additional sheets as I'm almost out of some - eek!!  Both the individual 12x12 sheets AND the brand new 6x6 Country Drive paper pad are available to buy at MMSC.

This card wouldn't have been complete without the addition of some yummy seam binding, Baker's Twine and buttons from Sew Sweet.  Ooh, and I must tell you that Emma is having a 10% off sale on orders over £10 at Sew Sweet at the moment! All you need to do is enter the code HOLIDAY when you're checking out. (The sale ends on 5 August.)

Here is a supply list, should you wish to do some retail therapy *wink*:


Today is the first day of our lovely, long 6 week summer vacation - woo-hoo!!  School is officially out for summer as from today!!!!!! Yippee!!  Just hope the weather is better than last year.

Finally, I'd like to enter this card into a few challenges:

- Make it Monday with Kraft Outlet Challenge #28: My Favourite Things
- Sir Stampalot July Challenge: Anything Goes
- Crafty Creations #128: Seeing Double


Hope you have a wonderful weekend and thanks for dropping by!

Hugs,

18 comments:

  1. Sem your card is Gorgeous like always.

    Hugs
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love, love, love this card and your fabby take on the sketch. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning card!!! Love the colors you've used and how you've incorporated the little scissor with the twine:-)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG OMG OMG .. this is pure gorgeousness! perfect stamping and design! Sem, this is soooooo amazing *wow*
    {hugs} Sylvia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card! So many lovely details. Thanks for sharing it with us at Sir Stampalot this month and good luck!

    Lynne x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is great! I love the fab embellishments.
    Thank you for sharing with us at Sir Stampalot.
    Clare x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! This card is gorgeous! I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So beautiful card,I love the images and your papers.
    So gorgeous details.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOWZERS Sem this is beautiful, i think you have worked wonders with this fab MFT set and i totally love this card. Great papers too! Love it
    love tasha xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. what a wonderful card creation; it should be framed, for a sewing room of course.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous card!! Thanks for joining us at The Kraft Journal this week for our My Favorite Things challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your card is 'sew' creative Sem!
    Hugs
    Karen
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for playing along at Crafty Creations in our "Seeing double" challenge - what a great piece- love it! Cheers Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fantastic creation
    Thanks for joining us at Sir Stampalot challenge this month
    and good luck!

    Hugs
    Francesca

    ReplyDelete
  15. Just beautiful. Thanks for joining us at Sir Stampalot this month.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fab Entry, thanks for joining Sir Stampalot’s challenge, Good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow, what a wonderful card and I love all your chipboard details! Thanks for playing the Crafty Creations challenge!
    smiles,Deena

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow, what a wonderful card and I love all your chipboard details! Thanks for playing the Crafty Creations challenge!
    smiles,Deena

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to pop by and for leaving me a comment! I hope you have a wonderful day! Hugs, Sem x