Saturday, 9 July 2011

Sparkle Creations 1st Anniversary Release & Hop!!!

Hello and welcome to the Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps 1st Anniversary Hop! YIPPEE!!

Not only are we here to help Sparkle celebrate a year of SCRS, but we are also officially releasing 4 new SCRS images this month - Backpack Oliver, Bookworm Ruby, Hula Girl Lucy and Ukulele Josh. But wait, there's more... we are also releasing 2 new Karber Rubber Stamps - Rainbow Leslie and Reading Millie! They are ALL available to purchase in the SCRS store right now along with all your SCRS favourites!

We have assembled an all-star lineup consisting of our Current Design Team, DT Alumni and past/present Guest Designers.  If you happened here by chance and would like to start from the beginning, please CLICK HERE to begin at the SCRS blog.

What's a hop without prizes? We've hidden TEN single stamp prizes along the way and one lucky winner will win the ENTIRE July release! All you need to do is leave some love at every stop along the hop. You have until 11:59 PM EST on Sunday to leave comments for a chance to win (winners will be announced on the SCRS blog on Monday).

For my blog hop creation I decided to make a card to match the bookmark that I blogged on Monday using Bookworm Ruby.  I made the bookmark for a dear friend, and so of course I needed a card to go with it!



This is also my Sketch Saturday DT make.  This week over at SS we have a wonderful sketch by Jo and if you take part you could win a fabulous $25 gift certificate generously donated by Simon Says Stamp!  

Finally, here is the complete hopping list:



So all that remains is for you to continue the hop by hopping over to the oh-so-talented and wonderful Stephanie's blog ... but don't forget to leave me a comment first! ;)

Thank you SO much for joining us today! Good luck to all and happy hopping!

Hugs,

44 comments:

  1. WOW! I love all the elements of your card! The way you colored Ruby's hair is fantastic. Then, of course, you have so many great layers. So much to look at and admire!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like that you layered Ruby on a notebook diecut. Just love how you layered the whole card with more books in the background. It's like a scene in a bookstore.

    Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sem, WOW!! What a fantastic card. I love everything about it. I would love to have some of that DP. FABULOUS work!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just precious! I love her sweater!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love, love, love this fab card. The twine looks great as that part of the sketch. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card,I love the image and the colours.
    So gorgeous papers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is wonderful Sem! everything works together beautifully.
    Have a fab weekend hunni
    Jo xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so perfect. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card, Sem! Together with the card, this makes a fabby gift set for your friend!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Stunning Card!!! Love your selection of papers and the layering.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I saw this gorgeous card in my Google reader for the Sketch Saturday Sketch post which lead me to do the blog hop for Sparkle Creations.

    Great card! I love the layout with your note paper background for the image! Love her paper pieced sweater vest - adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What an adorable card. Love the layout and your coloring is amazing! Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Amazing as always my friend! GORGEOUS coloring and design!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow, your colouring is gorgeous.
    Great card. Carissa :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh MY Goodness..I love this card. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is just gorgeous! Perfect papers and I absolutely love the paper pieced argyle sweater.

    ReplyDelete
  18. So very cute, I adore the paper pieced top :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. OH GASP!!! How extremely gorgeous is this??!! I don't know how you did that background, but I love the depth and appearance - to me it looks like 3 dimensional, and books in the background. Will be staring at this one for a while!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I absolutely love this!! It's been said before, but this card IS truly amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi hun, this is just fabulous as always :) Lllove it <3

    ReplyDelete
  22. Another stunning card - I LOVE that paper, I want to run out and buy some right now, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  23. This is gorgeous Semsee and so fitting to match your bookmark! Ruby x

    ReplyDelete
  24. I love everything about this card! Your papers, coloring and layout are perfection

    ReplyDelete
  25. So cute! Love that adorable DP! Perfect for this image.

    ReplyDelete
  26. So sweet! Love how you added the notebook paper!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Fabulous card. All the inking and layering really highlight Ruby.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Adorable card! Love the colors and super cute image! TFS! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  29. Wow!!! How the heck did you cut her out?? She is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  30. I absolutely love the book background and the way you have cut her out. Fantastic job. Cheers, Tanya

    ReplyDelete
  31. I love everything about this card!
    hugs, Alina

    ReplyDelete
  32. Really pretty! Love the dp and great details!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Wonderful sketch to focus your cute image in.

    ReplyDelete
  34. oh wow, this is so gorgeous Sem, love that image and the paper is so perfect!
    Happy Crafting, Debxx

    ReplyDelete
  35. I love this card -- really LOVE it. All thw little details and the torn out notebook paper - it all comes to gether to create such a fabulous little scene.

    ReplyDelete
  36. Ah Sem, yet another stunning creation! Love the Crate Paper you paired with Ruby.

    ReplyDelete
  37. Fantastic card, Simmone! Perfect papers and excellent details really highlight your beautifully colored Bookworm Ruby!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to pop by and for leaving me a comment! I hope you have a wonderful day! Hugs, Sem x