Tuesday, 5 July 2011

SCRSC50 and Backpack Oliver Preview

Happy Tuesday everyone!

Welcome to Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps Challenge #50 and the third day of our Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps new release sneak peek!

Over at the SCRS challenge blog we have one of Kim's amazing sketches for you to follow this week!  As we are also in the middle of our SCRS new release preview week, we are also showcasing the brand new and super adorable BACKPACK OLIVER stamp today, and this stamp will be available to purchase on Saturday from the SCRS store!


I just had to use my OA Schoolhouse (8x8) paper - a no brainer, really (plus it's the only school-themed paper I own, hee hee!).  I didn't want to embellish this card very much as I love the papers so much, so I simply added three red buttons from my SEW SWEET 50g Autumn Mixed Button Bag and a little hand cut corner embellishment for balance in the top RH corner.

Be sure to visit all the rest of the SCRS designers for more peeks of Backpack Oliver. Sparkle will be giving away Backpack Oliver to one lucky person! For a chance to WIN, you need to visit and comment on all of the designer's Backpack Oliver blog posts (links listed below). Then head on over to the SCRS blog and comment on the Backpack Oliver post there. You have until midnight EST today to comment, and the lucky winner will be announced tomorrow!


Tomorrow it's the SCRS Karber DT's turn to preview the second Karber rubber stamp that is being released this month, so be sure to stop by their blogs to take a peek!  I shall be back again on Thursday with another *new* SCRS July release stamp preview, so I hope to see you again then!

Thanks for dropping by - hope you have a fab Tuesday!

Hugs


Supplies
STAMP: Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps 'Backpack Oliver' (released 09 July 2011)
CARD: Coredinations 12x12 Colorcore YH020 Honey and NG010 Argos
PAPER: October Afternoon 'Schoolhose' 8x8 pad
EMBELLIES: Red buttons from SEW SWEET 50g Autumn Mixed Button Bag

19 comments:

  1. I LOVE this card. How lucky that you had this paper ...I think it's great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it but then again your cards are always gorgeous.

    Hugs
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  3. perfect as always - your choice of papers and embellishments are stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just precious! I love the papers too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card - the papers and the image work perfectly together.

    Hugs
    Penni
    X

    ReplyDelete
  6. How fabby is this card? You are too cool for school! ;)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card for a teacher, love the papers, no need for embellishments, it's perfect! Ruby x

    ReplyDelete
  8. AMAZING card, Sem! The perfect papers with this gorgeous newbie!

    ReplyDelete
  9. His hair looks amazing, love the way you've coloured it. Your dp's look great, such a great card :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your card. Paper is great too. Oliver is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous card and fun papers.

    ReplyDelete
  12. So CUTE, Simonne! You just made me buy those papers LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow Sem, I am so lovin this card it's fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  14. So cute. Love the muted fall colors.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fabulous card, Sem! LOVE the pops of red!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh he is just adorable hunni..and I love the papers xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. This card is way cute love you have coloured the image and the red buttons are a lovely touch

    ReplyDelete
  18. what a fab boy card, perfectly put together.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to pop by and for leaving me a comment! I hope you have a wonderful day! Hugs, Sem x