Thursday, 7 July 2011

SCRS Hula Girl Lucy preview

Hello again and welcome to the 5th day of our Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps new release sneak peeks! If you have joined us for the past 4 days you would have been treated to previews of some of the brand new SCRS and Karber rubber stamps that are being released this month: So far we have previewed:

Sunday - {Karber} Rainbow Leslie
Monday - Bookworm Ruby (click here to see my card)
Tuesday - Backpack Oliver (click here to see my card)
Wednesday - {Karber} Reading Millie

Today it's the SCRS DT's turn to showcase the third of 4 brand new SCRS stamps! So without further ado I am pleased to introduce HULA GIRL LUCY ...


Be sure to visit all the rest of the SCRS designers for more peeks of Hula Girl Lucy. Sparkle will be giving away Hula Girl Lucy to one lucky person! For a chance to WIN, you need to visit and comment on all of the designer's Hula Girl Lucy blog posts (links listed below). Then head on over to the SCRS blog and comment on the Hula Girl Lucy post there. You have until midnight EST today to comment, and the lucky winner will be announced tomorrow!


Tomorrow the SCRS DT are previewing the last of our new release stamps for July, so I hope so see you again then!

Thanks, as always, for popping by!

Hugs


Supplies
STAMP: Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps 'Hula Girl Lucy' (released 09 July 2011)
INK: Memento Tuxedo Black ink pad
COPICS: E000 E00 E11 R20
CARD: Coredinations 12x12 Colorcore, SU Kraft
PAPER: Fancy Pants 'Beach Babe' 6x6 paper pad
EMBELLIES: Prima flowers, SU Linen twine
TOOLS: Paper crimper, SU white ink pad, sander, paper distresser

18 comments:

  1. This is just precious! I love all the flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card like always Sem.

    Hugs
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all the texture and flowers on your card! Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a gorgeous card, love the layout and use of papers, the distressing and the sanding. Stunning

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderfull card love the shabby chic look fabulous

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is beautiful. Lucy is adorable. Another must have stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a very pretty, very girly card, lovely work.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your card is gorgeous. I love all the layers.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh wow! I just love your coloring! Great details and embellies too! Perfect papers!

    ReplyDelete
  10. How gorgeous!!! Love the dp and your distressing!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh My... She's adorable as a blond! Too Cute!

    ReplyDelete
  12. THIS CARD ROCKS MY SOCKS!!! I love the paper, the stamp, the distressing, the layout. Ok you get the point. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. So cute! Love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful, Sem! Love the colors and all the flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh this is stunning and I love the sentiment treatment WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh I can feel the balmy warmth on me and the warm sand between my toes. I can even taste a blue lagoon! This card is divine. :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow!! Gorgeous coloring Sem! Lucy looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Perfect and colorful flowers to match this image :o)
    Hugs,
    Cabio

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to pop by and for leaving me a comment! I hope you have a wonderful day! Hugs, Sem x